Purple Bed Mattress Review Purple Mattress Opening
I get a great deal of questions about the Purple mattress, due to their innovative marketing and effective Kickstarted effort. Purple Mattress Opening
So I was eager to try it out myself.
Because it is constructed with quite unique materials, it’s tough to compare it to other mattresses. Purple Mattress Opening
All in all I honestly enjoyed the mattress too. However, I did have some concerns.
It’s definitely unique, and different than any mattress I’ve ever tested. I believe plenty of people will love this mattress. But it won’t be for everyone.
You may enjoy the Purple mattress mattress if you…
- Are trying to find pressure relief – I discovered the Purple mattress to be good for this. (This is what they are trying to prove with the raw egg test).
- Are looking a bed-in-a-box design – It is tough to compare Purple mattresses to others, because the material is so unique.
- Sleep in numerous positions – Purple is one of very few mattresses, that are comfortable rather you sleep on your stomach, side or back.
- Wish to sleep cool – The Purple mattress mattress certainly sleeps cool, cooler than nearly any other bed mattress I’ve actually reviewed.
You might not like the Purple mattress mattress if you…
- Want a mattress that you can describe – Can you call it memory foam? Perhaps a latex mattress mattress? Absolutely not spring. It’s hard to classify Purple, which could be challenging for some buyers.
- There is a particular kind of mattress mattress you enjoy – If you like memory foam or love latex, you must consider sticking to precisely what you like. This is a unique feel that isn’t really like any of the fundamental bed mattress types. Purple Mattress Opening
Firmness and Feel
Since the Purple mattress has a unique comfort layer (known as hyper-elastic polymer), it is not surprising that it seems different than any other mattress you have tried.
Like a latex bed mattress, Purple springs back really fast, and sleeps cool.
As it pertains firmness, I’d give it about a 7 out of 10. But, it’s great at pressure relief. So, don’t base everything off of the firmness scale
Purple Mattress Construction
The Purple mattress mattress is made from 3 layers:
- 2 inches of hyper-elastic polymer
- 3.5 inches of 1.8 pound polyurethane foam
- 4.0 inches of 2.0 pound polyurethane foam
The top layer is truly the story of Purple, using an extremely distinctive material that’s responsible for the bounciness, pressure relief, and sleeping trendy. Underneath the cover, it’s made of viscose (27%), polyester (69%), and polyester-lycra (4 percent ). The cover not just felt nice, but was very breathable.
Motion Transfer Test
I did not know what to expect from the Purple mattress, when it come to motion transfer.
Basically because it doesn’t fall under the typical kinds of mattresses; memory foam, latex foam or innerspring.
But, it’s a great option for most couples, when it comes to motion transfer. Purple Mattress Opening
Expenses and Avaiable Sizes
Listed below, are the dimensions of the Purple mattress, and its cost.
Twin XL: 37.5″ x 79.5″ x 9.5″ – $699
Queen: 59.5″ x 79.5″ x 9.5″ – $999
King: 75.5″ x 79.5″ x 9.5″ – $1,299
Cal King: 71.5″ x 83.5″ x 9.5″ – $1,299
In Regards To Durability
Purple uses a really resilient gel substance in its comfort layer. . It will stop early sagging, that is seen in other mattresses.
It’s a high density base foam.
So, I believe the durability of this mattress over time is going to be a big selling point. Purple Mattress Opening
Other things to keep in mind:
- Purple is offered just online
- They have a 10 year guarantee
- Purple recommends stretchy sheets, to get the full benefit
- They have a 100 night sleep trial
How Does Purple Compare to Nectar?
Purple Mattress is a great mattress. You can get the lowest prices here.
But in comparison to Nectar, there are a few things to notice:
- Nectar is cheaper.
- Purple mattress has 3 foam layers, in contrast to Nectar with 4 foam layers.
- Purple mattress is thinner than Nectar mattress.
- Nectar carries a lower comfort score. This means it provides more comfort, without sacrificing stability or assistance.
- Nectar has less movement transfer compared to Purple mattress.
- Nectar includes a Three Hundred and Sixty Five Night Sleep Trial versus Purples 100 day trial. Purple Mattress Opening