Purple Bed Mattress Review Purple Mattress On Floor
I get a great deal of questions about the Purple mattress, due to their innovative advertising and effective Kickstarted effort. Purple Mattress On Floor
So I was excited to check it out myself.
Since it’s built with very unique materials, it’s hard to compare it to other mattresses. Purple Mattress On Floor
Overall I honestly enjoyed the mattress too. However, I did have some concerns.
It is definitely unique, and different than any mattress I’ve ever tested. I believe many individuals will like this mattress. But it won’t be for everyone, since it’s so unique.
You will enjoy the Purple mattress mattress if you…
- Are trying to locate pressure relief- I found Purple’s is in reality terrific for pressure relief. (That’s exactly what they’re aiming to show with the raw egg evaluation ).
- Are looking the bed-in-a-box online business design – It is tough to compare Purple to other bed mattresses (price-wise) because of the material.
- Sleep in numerous positions – Purple is one of very few mattresses, that are comfortable rather you sleep on your stomach, side or back.
- Rather sleep cool – The Purple mattress sleeps cooler than any other mattress I have reviewed.
You might not like the Purple mattress mattress if you…
- Prefer a mattress that you understand – Can you call it memory foam? Perhaps a latex bed mattress? Absolutely not spring. It’s difficult to classify Purple, which might be challenging for some buyers.
- There’s a specific type of mattress mattress you enjoy – If you like memory foam or love latex, you must think about sticking to precisely what you like. This is a unique feel that isn’t really like some of the basic bed mattress types. Purple Mattress On Floor
Firmness and Feel
Since the Purple mattress has a unique comfort layer (known as hyper-elastic polymer), it is not surprising that it feels different than any other mattress you’ve tried.
Like a latex mattress mattress, Purple springs really quick, and sleeps cool. As far as firmness, it’s about a 7 out of 10. But, it is also pressure relieving. Therefore, don’t base everything off of the firmness scale.
Purple Mattress Construction
The Purple mattress mattress is made from 3 layers:
- 2 inches of hyper-elastic polymer
- 3.5 inches of 1.8 pound polyurethane foam
- 4.0 inches of 2.0 pound polyurethane foam
The top layer is what defines Purple.
The extremely unique material provides the bounce, pressure relief and sleeps cool. Underneath the cover is made from viscose (27%), polyester (69 percent ), and polyester-lycra (4%). I felt the cover was quite beathable, and felt good to touch.
Motion Transfer Test
I did not know what to expect from the Purple mattress, when it come to motion transfer.
Considering that it doesn’t fall under the frequent memory foam, latex foam, and innerspring classifications.
But, it is a excellent option for most couples, when it comes to motion transfer. Purple Mattress On Floor
Expenses and Avaiable Sizes
The table shown below lists the costs for the readily available sizes and their associated measurements.
Twin XL: 37.5″ x 79.5″ x 9.5″ – $699
Queen: 59.5″ x 79.5″ x 9.5″ – $999
King: 75.5″ x 79.5″ x 9.5″ – $1,299
Cal King: 71.5″ x 83.5″ x 9.5″ – $1,299
In Regards To Durability
The gel material that Purple utilizes in the comfort layer, is really resilient. It’ll stop premature drooping, that’s seen in other mattresses.
It’s a high density base foam. So, I think the durability of this mattress will be a massive selling point. Purple Mattress On Floor
Other things to keep in mind:
- Purple is offered just online
- They have a 10 year guarantee
- Purple recommends stretchy sheets, to get the full benefit
- They have a 100 night sleep trial
How Does Purple Compare to Nectar?
Purple Mattress is a great mattress. You can find the cheapest prices here.
But when compared to Nectar, there are a few things to notice:
- Nectar is more economical.
- Purple mattress has 3 foam layers, in contrast to Nectar with 4 foam layers.
- Purple mattress is thinner than Nectar mattress.
- Nectar carries a lower comfort score. This means it provides more comfort, without sacrificing stability or assistance.
- Nectar has less motion transfer than Purple mattress.
- Nectar has a Three Hundred and Sixty Five Night Sleep Trial versus Purples 100 day trial. Purple Mattress On Floor