Purple Bed Mattress Review Purple Mattress Not Safe
I get a great deal of questions about the Purple mattress,due to their innovative marketing and powerful Kickstarted campaign. Purple Mattress Not Safe
So I was delighted to try out the mattress for myself.
Since it’s built with very unique materials, it is hard to compare it to other mattresses. Purple Mattress Not Safe
All in all I liked the Purple bed mattress, however I had a few little concerns too.
No doubt it’s unique, and different than any mattress I’ve ever tested. I believe many individuals will like this mattress. But it won’t be for everybody, since it is so unique.
You may enjoy the Purple mattress mattress if you…
- Are trying to find pressure relief – I discovered the Purple mattress to be good for this. (This is what they’re trying to prove with the raw egg test).
- Are looking the bed-in-a-box online company design – It’s difficult to compare Purple to additional bed mattresses (price-wise) due to the material.
- Sleep in many positions – Purple is among one of the few mattress brands which is comfortable when sleeping on the backside, and tummy.
- Prefer to sleep cool- The Purple mattress no doubt sleeps cool. It sleeps cooler than any other mattress I’ve personally tried.
You might not like the Purple bed mattress if you…
- Want a mattress that you understand – Do you call it memory foam? Perhaps a latex bed mattress? Absolutely not spring. It’s difficult to classify Purple, which might be challenging for some buyers.
- There’s a particular kind of bed mattress you like – If you prefer memory foam or love latex, then you must consider sticking to precisely what you like. This is a unique feel that isn’t really like some of the basic bed mattress types. Purple Mattress Not Safe
Firmness and Feel
Since the Purple mattress has a exceptional comfort layer (known as hyper-elastic polymer), it’s not surprising that it feels different than any other mattress you’ve tried.
Like a latex bed mattress, Purple springs really fast, and sleeps cool.
When it comes firmness, I’d give it around a 7 out of 10. But, it is great at stress relief. Therefore, don’t base everything from the firmness scale.
Purple Mattress Construction
The Purple bed mattress is made from 3 layers:
- 2 inches of hyper-elastic polymer
- 3.5 inches of 1.8 pound polyurethane foam
- 4.0 inches of 2.0 pound polyurethane foam
The top layer is really the story of Purple, using a very unique material that’s responsible for the bounciness, pressure relief, and sleeping cool. Underneath the cover, it is made of viscose (27%), polyester (69 percent ), and polyester-lycra (4 percent ). The cover not just felt nice, but was very breathable.
Motion Transfer Evaluation
I was not sure what to expect from the Purple mattress mattress in regards to motion transfer.
Considering that it doesn’t fall under the frequent memory foam, latex foam, and innerspring classifications.
However, for motion transfer I feel it’s great for couples. Purple Mattress Not Safe
Expenses and Avaiable Sizes
Listed below, are the sizes of the Purple mattress, and its cost.
Twin XL: 37.5″ x 79.5″ x 9.5″ – $699
Queen: 59.5″ x 79.5″ x 9.5″ – $999
King: 75.5″ x 79.5″ x 9.5″ – $1,299
Cal King: 71.5″ x 83.5″ x 9.5″ – $1,299
In Regards To Durability
The gel substance that Purple uses in the comfort layer, is really resilient. It will stop premature drooping, that is seen in other mattresses.
It has a high density base foam.
So, I believe the sturdiness of this mattress over time is going to be a significant selling point. Purple Mattress Not Safe
Other things to keep in mind:
- Purple is offered only online
- They have a 10 year guarantee
- Purple recommends stretchy sheets, to get the full advantage
- They have a 100 night sleep trial
How Does Purple Compare to Nectar?
Purple Mattress is a excellent mattress. You can get the lowest prices here.
But when compared to Nectar, there are a few things to notice:
- Nectar is more economical.
- Purple mattress has 3 foam layers, compared to Nectar having 4 foam layers.
- Purple mattress is thinner than Nectar mattress.
- Nectar carries a lesser comfort score. This means it provides more comfort, without sacrificing stability or assistance.
- Nectar has less movement transfer than Purple mattress.
- Nectar has a Three Hundred and Sixty Five Night Sleep Trial versus Purples 100 day trial. Purple Mattress Not Safe