Purple Bed Mattress Review Purple Mattress Motion Transfer
I get many questions about the Purple mattress,due to their innovative marketing and powerful Kickstarted campaign. Purple Mattress Motion Transfer
So I was thrilled to try out the mattress for myself.
Since it is built with quite unique materials, it’s tough to compare it to other mattresses. Purple Mattress Motion Transfer
Overall I loved the mattress too. However, I did have some concerns.
No doubt it is unique, and different than any mattress I’ve ever tested. I believe a great deal of people are going to enjoy the mattress mattress, however it is so unique that it might not be for everybody.
You will enjoy the Purple bed mattress if you…
- Are looking pressure relief – I discovered the Purple mattress to be amazing for this. (This is what they’re proving with the raw egg evaluation ).
- Are looking a bed-in-a-box design – It is hard to compare Purple mattresses to other people, since the material is so unique.
- Sleep in many positions – Purple is among one of the few mattress brands which is comfortable when sleeping on the back, side, and tummy.
- Rather sleep cool – The Purple mattress sleeps cooler than any other mattress I have reviewed.
You might not like the Purple bed mattress if you…
- Want a mattress which you can describe – Can you call it memory foam? Perhaps a latex mattress mattress? Absolutely not spring. It’s hard to classify Purple, which could be challenging for some buyers.
- There is a specific type of mattress mattress you enjoy – If you prefer memory foam or love latex, then you must think about sticking to precisely what you like. This is a unique feel that isn’t really like some of the fundamental bed mattress types. Purple Mattress Motion Transfer
Firmness and Feel
Since the Purple mattress has a unique relaxation layer (hyper-elastic polymer), it’s not a shock that it feels different than any other mattress.
Like a latex bed mattress, Purple springs back really quick, and sleeps cool. As far as firmness, it’s about a 7 out of 10. But, it’s also pressure relieving. So, don’t base everything off of the firmness scale.
Purple Mattress Construction
The Purple bed mattress is made from 3 layers:
- 2 inches of hyper-elastic polymer
- 3.5 inches of 1.8 pound polyurethane foam
- 4.0 inches of 2.0 pound polyurethane foam
The top layer is what makes Purple what it is. With a very distinctive material that offers the bounce, pressure relief and sleeps cool. Underneath the cover is made of viscose (27%), polyester (69 percent ), and polyester-lycra (4 percent ). I felt the cover was quite beathable, and felt good to touch.
Motion Transfer Test
I did not know what to expect from the Purple mattress, concerning motion transfer.
Considering that it does not fall under the frequent memory foam, latex foam, and innerspring classifications.
However, for movement transfer I feel it’s wonderful for couples. Purple Mattress Motion Transfer
Costs and Avaiable Sizes
The table shown below lists the costs for the readily available sizes and their associated measurements.
Twin XL: 37.5″ x 79.5″ x 9.5″ – $699
Queen: 59.5″ x 79.5″ x 9.5″ – $999
King: 75.5″ x 79.5″ x 9.5″ – $1,299
Cal King: 71.5″ x 83.5″ x 9.5″ – $1,299
In Regards To Durability
Purple employs a really resilient gel material in its comfort layer. . It will stop premature sagging, that is seen in other mattresses.
The bottom foam is high-density, so all in all I anticipate the mattress mattress to hold up well over time, and I think its durability is a significant selling point. Purple Mattress Motion Transfer
Other things to Remember:
- Purple is offered only online
- They have a 10 year warranty
- Purple recommends stretchy sheets, to get the full advantage
- They have a 100 night sleep trial
How Does Purple Compare to Nectar?
Purple Mattress is a great mattress. You can find the cheapest prices here.
However, in comparison to Nectar, there are a few things to note:
- Nectar is cheaper.
- Purple mattress has 3 foam layers, compared to Nectar with 4 foam layers.
- Purple mattress is thinner than Nectar mattress.
- Nectar carries a lesser comfort score. This means it provides more comfort, without sacrificing stability or assistance.
- Nectar has less motion transfer than Purple mattress.
- Nectar includes a Three Hundred and Sixty Five Night Sleep Trial versus Purples 100 day trial. Purple Mattress Motion Transfer