Purple Bed Mattress Review Purple Mattress Micro Dust
I get a lot of questions about the Purple mattress,because of their innovative advertising and effective Kickstarted campaign. Purple Mattress Micro Dust
So I was delighted to try out the mattress for myself.
Because it’s built with very unique materials, it’s tough to compare it to other mattresses. Purple Mattress Micro Dust
Overall I loved the mattress too. But I did have some concerns.
No doubt it is unique, and different than any mattress I’ve ever tested. I believe a lot of people will love this mattress. But it will not be for everyone.
You will enjoy the Purple bed mattress if you…
- Are trying to find pressure relief- I found Purple’s is in reality terrific for pressure relief. (That is exactly what they’re aiming to show with the raw egg evaluation ).
- Are considering the bed-in-a-box design – Because of the exceptional material, it’s tough to compare Purple mattresses to others.
- Sleep in numerous places – Purple is one of very few mattresses, that are comfortable rather you sleep on your stomach, side or back.
- Prefer to sleep cool – The Purple mattress sleeps cooler than any other mattress I’ve reviewed.
You may not like the Purple mattress mattress if you…
- Want a mattress that you can describe – Do you call it memory foam? Possibly a latex mattress mattress? Absolutely not spring. It’s hard to classify Purple, which could be challenging for some buyers.
- There’s a specific kind of bed mattress you enjoy – If you prefer memory foam or love latex, then you must consider sticking to exactly what you like. This is a unique feel that isn’t really like any of the fundamental bed mattress types. Purple Mattress Micro Dust
Firmness and Feel
Since the Purple mattress has a exceptional comfort layer (called hyper-elastic polymer), it is not surprising that it seems different than any other mattress you have tried.
Like a latex bed mattress, Purple springs back really fast, and sleeps cool.
As it pertains firmness, I would give it around a 7 out of 10. But, it’s great at stress relief. Therefore, don’t base everything from the firmness scale
Purple Mattress Construction
The Purple mattress mattress is made from 3 layers:
- 2 inches of hyper-elastic polymer
- 3.5 inches of 1.8 pound polyurethane foam
- 4.0 inches of 2.0 pound polyurethane foam
The top layer is what defines Purple.
The extremely unique substance provides the bounce, pressure relief and sleeps cool. The cover below the cover is made of viscose (27%), polyester (69 percent ), and polyester-lycra (4 percent ). I discovered that the mattress cover to be wonderful to the touch and very breathable.
Motion Transfer Evaluation
When it come to motion transfer, I was not sure what to expect from the Purple mattress.
Only because it does not fall under the common kinds of mattresses; memory foam, latex foam or innerspring.
But, it is a excellent alternative for most couples, in regards to motion transfer. Purple Mattress Micro Dust
Costs and Avaiable Sizes
Listed below, are the dimensions of the Purple mattress, and its cost.
Twin XL: 37.5″ x 79.5″ x 9.5″ – $699
Queen: 59.5″ x 79.5″ x 9.5″ – $999
King: 75.5″ x 79.5″ x 9.5″ – $1,299
Cal King: 71.5″ x 83.5″ x 9.5″ – $1,299
In Regards To Durability
The gel material that Purple uses in the comfort layer, is really resilient. It’ll stop premature drooping, that is seen in other mattresses.
The base foam is high-density, so all in all I anticipate the mattress mattress to hold up well over time, and I believe its durability is an important selling point. Purple Mattress Micro Dust
Other things to keep in mind:
- Purple is offered only online
- They have a 10 year guarantee
- Purple recommends stretchy sheets, to get the full advantage
- They have a 100 night sleep trial
How Does Purple Compare to Nectar?
Purple Mattress is a excellent mattress. You can get the lowest prices here.
But in comparison to Nectar, there are a few things to note:
- Nectar is cheaper.
- Purple mattress has 3 foam layers, compared to Nectar with 4 foam layers.
- Purple mattress is thinner than Nectar mattress.
- Nectar carries a lesser comfort score. This means it provides more comfort, without sacrificing stability or assistance.
- Nectar has less motion transfer compared to Purple mattress.
- Nectar has a Three Hundred and Sixty Five Night Sleep Trial versus Purples 100 day trial. Purple Mattress Micro Dust