Purple Bed Mattress Review Purple Mattress Long Term Review
I get a lot of questions about the Purple mattress,due to their innovative marketing and effective Kickstarted campaign. Purple Mattress Long Term Review
So I was excited to check it out myself.
Since it is built with quite unique materials, it’s hard to compare it to other mattresses. Purple Mattress Long Term Review
Overall I honestly liked the mattress too. However, I did have some concerns.
It’s completely unique, and differs from anything I have tested. I believe many individuals are going to like this mattress. But it will not be for everybody, since it is so unique.
You may enjoy the Purple mattress mattress if you…
- Are looking pressure relief – I found the Purple mattress to be incredible for this. (This is what they’re proving with the raw egg test).
- Are interested in the bed-in-a-box design – Because of the unique material, it’s tough to compare Purple mattresses to others.
- Sleep in numerous places – Purple is one of very few mattresses, that are comfortable rather you sleep on your stomach, side or back.
- Wish to sleep cool – The Purple mattress mattress certainly sleeps cool, cooler than nearly any other bed mattress I have actually reviewed.
You may not like the Purple bed mattress if you…
- Want a mattress that you understand – Do you call it memory foam? Perhaps a latex mattress mattress? Absolutely not spring. It’s hard to classify Purple, which might be challenging for some buyers.
- You prefer a certain kind of mattress – If you’re a fan of a particular sort of mattress, then you should stick with that sort of mattress. This is a special feel that isn’t really like any of the fundamental bed mattress types. Purple Mattress Long Term Review
Firmness and Feel
Since the Purple mattress has a unique relaxation layer (hyper-elastic polymer), it’s not a shock that it feels different than any other mattress.
Like a latex bed mattress, Purple springs really fast, and sleeps cool. In regards to firmness, it is most likely a 7 out of 10 on the firmness scale. However it’s really pressure relieving also.
So I feel the regular”firmness scale” is not really as helpful as it can be.
Purple Mattress Construction
The Purple bed mattress is made from 3 layers:
- 2 inches of hyper-elastic polymer
- 3.5 inches of 1.8 pound polyurethane foam
- 4.0 inches of 2.0 pound polyurethane foam
The top layer is what defines Purple.
The extremely distinctive material provides the bounce, pressure relief and sleeps cool The cover Beneath the cover is made of viscose (27%), polyester (69 percent ), and polyester-lycra (4 percent ). I discovered the mattress cover to be nice to the touch and very breathable.
Motion Transfer Test
I did not know what to expect from the Purple mattress, regarding movement transfer.
Considering that it does not fall under the common memory foam, latex foam, and innerspring classifications.
However, for motion transfer I feel it’s great for couples. Purple Mattress Long Term Review
Costs and Avaiable Sizes
Listed below, are the dimensions of the Purple mattress, and its price.
Twin XL: 37.5″ x 79.5″ x 9.5″ – $699
Queen: 59.5″ x 79.5″ x 9.5″ – $999
King: 75.5″ x 79.5″ x 9.5″ – $1,299
Cal King: 71.5″ x 83.5″ x 9.5″ – $1,299
In Regards To Durability
The gel material that Purple utilizes in the comfort coating, is really resilient. It’ll stop premature drooping, that’s seen in different mattresses.
It’s a high density base foam.
So, I believe the sturdiness of this mattress over time will be a big selling point. Purple Mattress Long Term Review
Other things to Remember:
- Purple is offered only online
- They have a 10 year guarantee
- Purple recommends stretchy sheets, to get the full benefit
- They have a 100 night sleep trial
How Does Purple Compare to Nectar?
Purple Mattress is a great mattress. You can get the cheapest prices here.
However, when compared to Nectar, there are a few things to notice:
- Nectar is cheaper.
- Purple mattress has 3 foam layers, in contrast to Nectar having 4 foam layers.
- Purple mattress is thinner than Nectar mattress.
- Nectar carries a lower comfort score. This means it provides more comfort, without sacrificing stability or assistance.
- Nectar has less motion transfer compared to Purple mattress.
- Nectar includes a Three Hundred and Sixty Five Night Sleep Trial versus Purples 100 day trial. Purple Mattress Long Term Review