Purple Bed Mattress Review Purple Mattress Long Term
I get many questions about the Purple mattress,because of their innovative marketing and powerful Kickstarted campaign. Purple Mattress Long Term
So I was excited to try out the mattress out myself.
Since it is made of some very distinctive material, it’s hard to compare to other mattresses. Purple Mattress Long Term
Overall I honestly liked the mattress too. However, I did have some concerns.
It’s certainly unique, and differs from anything I have examined. I believe a lot of people are going to love this mattress. However it will not be for everyone.
You will enjoy the Purple mattress mattress if you…
- Are looking pressure relief – I discovered the Purple mattress to be amazing for this. (This is what they are proving with the raw egg evaluation ).
- Are considering the bed-in-a-box design – Due to the exceptional material, it’s hard to compare Purple mattresses to others.
- Sleep in many positions – Purple is one of very few mattresses, that sleep comfy rather you sleep on your stomach, side or back.
- Prefer to sleep cool – The Purple mattress sleeps cooler than any other mattress I have reviewed.
You might not like the Purple mattress mattress if you…
- Want a mattress that you can describe – Do you call it memory foam? Possibly a latex bed mattress? Absolutely not spring. It’s hard to classify Purple, which might be challenging for some buyers.
- There’s a certain kind of mattress that you enjoy – If you are a die hard fan of a certain type of mattress, you need to stick with that sort of mattress. This is a special feel that is not really like any of the basic bed mattress types. Purple Mattress Long Term
Firmness and Feel
Considering the Purple bed mattress has a different comfort layer material (hyper-elastic polymer), it’s not a surprise it’s a very different feel.
Like a latex bed mattress, Purple springs back really fast, and sleeps cool. In regards to firmness, it’s most likely a 7 out of 10 on the firmness scale. However it is really pressure relieving too.
So I feel the regular”firmness scale” is not really as helpful as it can be.
Purple Mattress Construction
The Purple mattress mattress is made from 3 layers:
- 2 inches of hyper-elastic polymer
- 3.5 inches of 1.8 pound polyurethane foam
- 4.0 inches of 2.0 pound polyurethane foam
The top layer is truly the story of Purple, with an extremely distinctive material that is accountable for the bounciness, pressure relief, and sleeping trendy. The cover Beneath the cover is made of viscose (27%), polyester (69 percent ), and polyester-lycra (4 percent ). I discovered that the mattress cover to be nice to the touch and very breathable.
Motion Transfer Test
I did not know what to expect from the Purple mattress, concerning motion transfer.
Considering that it doesn’t fall under the common memory foam, latex foam, and innerspring classifications.
However, for movement transfer I feel it is great for couples. Purple Mattress Long Term
Costs and Avaiable Sizes
Listed below, are the dimensions of the Purple mattress, and its price.
Twin XL: 37.5″ x 79.5″ x 9.5″ – $699
Queen: 59.5″ x 79.5″ x 9.5″ – $999
King: 75.5″ x 79.5″ x 9.5″ – $1,299
Cal King: 71.5″ x 83.5″ x 9.5″ – $1,299
In Regards To Durability
The gel substance utilized in the comfort coating is extremely resilient, and will stop any premature drooping that is observed in other mattress manufacturers.
The base foam is high-density, so all in all I expect the bed mattress to hold up well over time, and I think its durability is a significant selling point. Purple Mattress Long Term
Other things to Remember:
- Purple is offered only online
- They have a 10 year guarantee
- Purple recommends stretchy sheets, to get the full benefit
- They have a 100 night sleep trial
How Does Purple Compare to Nectar?
Purple Mattress is a excellent mattress. You can get the cheapest prices here.
But when compared to Nectar, there are a few things to notice:
- Nectar is more economical.
- Purple mattress has 3 foam layers, compared to Nectar with 4 foam layers.
- Purple mattress is thinner than Nectar mattress.
- Nectar carries a lesser comfort score. This means it provides more comfort, without sacrificing stability or assistance.
- Nectar has less motion transfer than Purple mattress.
- Nectar includes a Three Hundred and Sixty Five Night Sleep Trial versus Purples 100 day trial. Purple Mattress Long Term