Purple Bed Mattress Review Purple Mattress Light Person
I get many questions about the Purple mattress,because of their innovative marketing and effective Kickstarted campaign. Purple Mattress Light Person
So I couldn’t wait to try out the mattress out myself.
Since it’s made of some very distinctive material, it’s tough to compare to other mattresses. Purple Mattress Light Person
Overall I liked the Purple mattress mattress, however I had a few little concerns too.
It is absolutely unique, and different than any mattress I’ve ever tested. I believe plenty of people will love this mattress. However it won’t be for everyone.
You may enjoy the Purple mattress mattress if you…
- Are looking pressure relief – I found the Purple mattress to be incredible for this. (This is what they’re proving using the raw egg test).
- Are looking a bed-in-a-box design – It’s tough to compare Purple mattresses to other people, since the material is so unique.
- Sleep in several positions – Purple is one of one of the few mattress manufacturers which is comfy when sleeping on the backside, and stomach.
- Rather sleep cool – The Purple mattress sleeps cooler than any other mattress I have reviewed.
You might not like the Purple mattress mattress if you…
- Want a mattress that you know – Can you call it memory foam? Perhaps a latex mattress mattress? Absolutely not spring. It’s hard to classify Purple, which could be challenging for some buyers.
- There is a certain kind of mattress that you like – If you are a die hard fan of a certain type of mattress, you should stick with that kind of mattress. This is a special feel that isn’t really like any of the basic bed mattress types. Purple Mattress Light Person
Firmness and Feel
Considering the Purple mattress mattress has a distinct comfort layer material (hyper-elastic polymer), it is not a surprise it has a very different feel.
Like a latex mattress mattress, Purple springs back really quick, and sleeps cool. So far as firmness, it is around a 7 out of 10. But, it is also pressure relieving. Therefore, don’t base everything off of the firmness scale.
Purple Mattress Construction
The Purple mattress mattress is made from 3 layers:
- 2 inches of hyper-elastic polymer
- 3.5 inches of 1.8 pound polyurethane foam
- 4.0 inches of 2.0 pound polyurethane foam
The top layer is really the story of Purple, with a very distinctive material that’s accountable for the bounciness, pressure relief, and sleeping cool. Underneath the cover is made of viscose (27%), polyester (69 percent ), and polyester-lycra (4 percent ). I felt that the cover was quite beathable, and felt good to touch.
Motion Transfer Test
I was not sure what to expect from the Purple mattress mattress in regards to movement transfer.
Considering that it doesn’t fall under the frequent memory foam, latex foam, and innerspring classifications.
But, it is a great alternative for most couples, in regards to motion transfer. Purple Mattress Light Person
Expenses and Avaiable Sizes
The table shown below lists the costs for the readily available sizes and their associated measurements.
Twin XL: 37.5″ x 79.5″ x 9.5″ – $699
Queen: 59.5″ x 79.5″ x 9.5″ – $999
King: 75.5″ x 79.5″ x 9.5″ – $1,299
Cal King: 71.5″ x 83.5″ x 9.5″ – $1,299
In Regards To Durability
The gel substance utilized in the comfort coating is extremely resilient, and will stop any premature drooping that’s observed in other mattress manufacturers.
The bottom foam is high-density, so all in all I anticipate the mattress mattress to hold up well over time, and I think its durability is an important selling point. Purple Mattress Light Person
Other things to keep in mind:
- Purple is offered just online
- They have a 10 year guarantee
- Purple recommends stretchy sheets, to get the full benefit
- They have a 100 night sleep trial
How Does Purple Compare to Nectar?
Purple Mattress is a great mattress. You can get the lowest prices here.
However, when compared to Nectar, there are a few things to notice:
- Nectar is cheaper.
- Purple mattress has 3 foam layers, in contrast to Nectar with 4 foam layers.
- Purple mattress is thinner than Nectar mattress.
- Nectar carries a lower comfort score. This means it provides more comfort, without sacrificing stability or assistance.
- Nectar has less motion transfer compared to Purple mattress.
- Nectar includes a Three Hundred and Sixty Five Night Sleep Trial versus Purples 100 day trial. Purple Mattress Light Person