Purple Bed Mattress Review Purple Mattress Lifespan
I get a lot of questions about the Purple mattress,because of their innovative marketing and powerful Kickstarted campaign. Purple Mattress Lifespan
So I was delighted to try out the mattress for myself.
Because it is made with very unique materials, it is hard to compare it to other mattresses Purple Mattress Lifespan
Overall I loved the mattress too. However, I did have some concerns.
No doubt it is unique, and different than any mattress I’ve ever tested. I believe many people will like this mattress. But it will not be for everyone, since it is so unique.
You may enjoy the Purple mattress mattress if you…
- Are looking pressure relief – I discovered the Purple mattress to be incredible for this. (This is what they’re proving with the raw egg test).
- Are looking the bed-in-a-box online company design – It is difficult to compare Purple to other mattress mattresses (price-wise) due to the material.
- Sleep in many positions – Purple is one of very few mattresses, that sleep comfy rather you sleep on your stomach, back or side.
- Prefer to sleep cool – The Purple mattress sleeps cooler than any other mattress I’ve reviewed.
You may not like the Purple bed mattress if you…
- Want a mattress which you can describe – Do you call it memory foam? Possibly a latex bed mattress? Absolutely not spring. It’s hard to classify Purple, which could be challenging for some buyers.
- There is a particular kind of bed mattress you enjoy – If you prefer memory foam or love latex, then you must consider sticking to precisely what you like. This is a special feel that is not really like any of the basic bed mattress types. Purple Mattress Lifespan
Firmness and Feel
Since the Purple mattress has a unique relaxation layer (hyper-elastic polymer), it’s not a shock that it feels different than any other mattress.
Like a latex mattress mattress, Purple springs really fast, and sleeps cool.
As it pertains firmness, I would give it about a 7 out of 10. But, it is great at stress relief. Therefore, don’t base everything from the firmness scale.
Purple Mattress Construction
The Purple mattress mattress is made from 3 layers:
- 2 inches of hyper-elastic polymer
- 3.5 inches of 1.8 pound polyurethane foam
- 4.0 inches of 2.0 pound polyurethane foam
The top layer is truly the story of Purple, using an extremely distinctive material that is responsible for the bounciness, pressure relief, and sleeping trendy. Underneath the cover, it’s made of viscose (27%), polyester (69 percent ), and polyester-lycra (4%). The cover not just felt fine, but was very breathable.
Motion Transfer Evaluation
When it come to movement transfer, I was not sure what to expect from the Purple mattress.
Considering that it doesn’t fall under the frequent memory foam, latex foam, and innerspring classifications.
However, for movement transfer I feel it is great for couples. Purple Mattress Lifespan
Costs and Avaiable Sizes
The table shown below lists the costs for the readily available sizes and their associated measurements.
Twin XL: 37.5″ x 79.5″ x 9.5″ – $699
Queen: 59.5″ x 79.5″ x 9.5″ – $999
King: 75.5″ x 79.5″ x 9.5″ – $1,299
Cal King: 71.5″ x 83.5″ x 9.5″ – $1,299
In Regards To Durability
The gel substance that Purple utilizes in the comfort coating, is really resilient. It’ll stop premature drooping, that is seen in other mattresses.
It has a high density base foam.
So, I feel the durability of the mattress over time is going to be a significant selling point. Purple Mattress Lifespan
Other things to keep in mind:
- Purple is offered only online
- They have a 10 year warranty
- Purple recommends stretchy sheets, to get the full advantage
- They have a 100 night sleep trial
How Does Purple Compare to Nectar?
Purple Mattress is a great mattress. You can find the lowest prices here.
But when compared to Nectar, there are a few things to notice:
- Nectar is cheaper.
- Purple mattress has 3 foam layers, in contrast to Nectar having 4 foam layers.
- Purple mattress is thinner than Nectar mattress.
- Nectar carries a lesser comfort score. This means it provides more comfort, without sacrificing stability or assistance.
- Nectar has less movement transfer than Purple mattress.
- Nectar includes a Three Hundred and Sixty Five Night Sleep Trial versus Purples 100 day trial. Purple Mattress Lifespan