Purple Bed Mattress Review Purple Mattress In Store
I get a lot of questions about the Purple mattress,because of their innovative advertising and effective Kickstarted campaign. Purple Mattress In Store
So I was eager to try the mattress out myself.
Because it’s constructed with quite unique materials, it’s hard to compare it to other mattresses. Purple Mattress In Store
Overall I honestly liked the mattress too. However, I did have some concerns.
It’s completely unique, and differs from anything I have examined. I believe plenty of people are going to love this mattress. However it will not be for everyone.
You will enjoy the Purple mattress mattress if you…
- Are trying to find pressure relief- I discovered Purple’s is in reality terrific for pressure relief. (That is exactly what they’re aiming to reveal with the raw egg evaluation ).
- Are looking the bed-in-a-box online company design – It is difficult to compare Purple to other mattress mattresses (price-wise) because of the material.
- Sleep in numerous positions – Purple is one of very few mattresses, that are comfortable rather you sleep on your stomach, side or back.
- Rather sleep cool – The Purple mattress sleeps cooler than any other mattress I’ve reviewed.
You might not like the Purple bed mattress if you…
- Prefer a mattress that you understand – Can you call it memory foam? Perhaps a latex bed mattress? Absolutely not spring. It’s difficult to classify Purple, which could be challenging for some buyers.
- There’s a certain type of mattress that you enjoy – If you are a die hard fan of a certain type of mattress, you need to stick with that sort of mattress. This is a unique feel that is not really like some of the fundamental bed mattress types. Purple Mattress In Store
Firmness and Feel
Since the Purple mattress has a exceptional comfort layer (called hyper-elastic polymer), it is not surprising that it feels different than any other mattress you have tried.
Like a latex bed mattress, Purple springs back really fast, and sleeps cool. In regards to firmness, it’s most likely a 7 out of 10 on the firmness scale. However it is really pressure relieving too.
So I feel the regular”firmness scale” is not really as helpful as it could be.
Purple Mattress Construction
The Purple mattress mattress is made from 3 layers:
- 2 inches of hyper-elastic polymer
- 3.5 inches of 1.8 pound polyurethane foam
- 4.0 inches of 2.0 pound polyurethane foam
The top layer is the thing that makes Purple what it is. With a very distinctive material that offers the bounce, pressure relief and also sleeps cool. Underneath the cover, it’s made from viscose (27%), polyester (69%), and polyester-lycra (4%). The cover not just felt fine, but was very breathable.
Motion Transfer Test
I did not know what to expect from the Purple mattress, concerning motion transfer.
Basically because it doesn’t fall under the common types of mattresses; memory foam, latex foam or innerspring.
But, it is a excellent alternative for most couples, when it comes to motion transfer. Purple Mattress In Store
Costs and Avaiable Sizes
The table shown below lists the prices for the easily available sizes and their associated measurements.
Twin XL: 37.5″ x 79.5″ x 9.5″ – $699
Queen: 59.5″ x 79.5″ x 9.5″ – $999
King: 75.5″ x 79.5″ x 9.5″ – $1,299
Cal King: 71.5″ x 83.5″ x 9.5″ – $1,299
In Regards To Durability
Purple employs a really resilient gel substance in its relaxation layer. . It will stop premature sagging, that is seen in other mattresses.
The base foam is high-density, so all in all I expect the mattress mattress to hold up well over time, and I believe its durability is a significant selling point. Purple Mattress In Store
Other things to keep in mind:
- Purple is offered just online
- They have a 10 year guarantee
- Purple recommends stretchy sheets, to get the full advantage
- They have a 100 night sleep trial
How Does Purple Compare to Nectar?
Purple Mattress is a excellent mattress. You can get the lowest prices here.
But in comparison to Nectar, there are a few things to note:
- Nectar is cheaper.
- Purple mattress has 3 foam layers, compared to Nectar with 4 foam layers.
- Purple mattress is thinner than Nectar mattress.
- Nectar carries a lesser comfort score. This means it provides more comfort, without sacrificing stability or assistance.
- Nectar has less movement transfer than Purple mattress.
- Nectar includes a Three Hundred and Sixty Five Night Sleep Trial versus Purples 100 day trial. Purple Mattress In Store