Purple Bed Mattress Review Purple Mattress In Alpine
I get a lot of questions about the Purple mattress, because of their innovative advertising and effective Kickstarted effort. Purple Mattress In Alpine
So I was excited to try out the mattress out myself.
Since it is made of some very unique material, it is tough to compare to other mattresses. Purple Mattress In Alpine
Overall I really liked the mattress too. But I did have some concerns.
It is definitely unique, and different than any mattress I’ve ever tested. I believe a great deal of individuals are going to like the bed mattress, however it is so unique that it might not be for everybody.
You may enjoy the Purple bed mattress if you…
- Are searching for pressure relief – I discovered the Purple mattress to be great for this. (This is what they’re trying to prove with the raw egg evaluation ).
- Are considering the bed-in-a-box design – Due to the exceptional material, it’s tough to compare Purple mattresses to others.
- Sleep in many positions – Purple is among one of the few mattress manufacturers which is comfy when sleeping on the back, side, and stomach.
- Prefer to sleep cool – The Purple mattress sleeps cooler than any other mattress I have reviewed.
You might not like the Purple bed mattress if you…
- Want a mattress that you understand – Can you call it memory foam? Perhaps a latex bed mattress? Absolutely not spring. It’s hard to classify Purple, which might be challenging for some buyers.
- There’s a certain kind of mattress that you like – If you’re a die hard fan of a particular kind of mattress, then you should stick with that sort of mattress. This is a unique feel that is not really like some of the basic bed mattress types. Purple Mattress In Alpine
Firmness and Feel
Since the Purple mattress has a exceptional comfort layer (called hyper-elastic polymer), it’s not surprising that it seems different than any other mattress you’ve tried.
Like a latex bed mattress, Purple springs back really quick, and sleeps cool. As far as firmness, it is about a 7 out of 10. But, it is also pressure relieving. Therefore, don’t base everything off of the firmness scale.
Purple Mattress Construction
The Purple bed mattress is made from 3 layers:
- 2 inches of hyper-elastic polymer
- 3.5 inches of 1.8 pound polyurethane foam
- 4.0 inches of 2.0 pound polyurethane foam
The top layer is what makes Purple what it is. With a very unique material that offers the bounce, pressure relief and also sleeps cool. The cover Beneath the cover is made of viscose (27%), polyester (69 percent ), and polyester-lycra (4 percent ). I found that the mattress cover to be nice to the touch and very breathable.
Motion Transfer Evaluation
In regards to movement transfer, I was not sure what to expect from the Purple mattress.
Considering that it does not fall under the frequent memory foam, latex foam, and innerspring classifications.
But, it is a great option for most couples, when it comes to motion transfer. Purple Mattress In Alpine
Expenses and Avaiable Sizes
The table shown below lists the prices for the easily available sizes and their associated measurements.
Twin XL: 37.5″ x 79.5″ x 9.5″ – $699
Queen: 59.5″ x 79.5″ x 9.5″ – $999
King: 75.5″ x 79.5″ x 9.5″ – $1,299
Cal King: 71.5″ x 83.5″ x 9.5″ – $1,299
In Regards To Durability
The gel substance utilized in the comfort layer is very resilient, and will stop any premature drooping that is observed in other mattress manufacturers.
The base foam is high-density, so all in all I expect the bed mattress to hold up well over time, and I think its durability is a significant selling point. Purple Mattress In Alpine
Other things to Remember:
- Purple is offered only online
- They have a 10 year warranty
- Purple recommends stretchy sheets, to get the full advantage
- They have a 100 night sleep trial
How Does Purple Compare to Nectar?
Purple Mattress is a great mattress. You can find the lowest prices here.
But when compared to Nectar, there are a few things to notice:
- Nectar is cheaper.
- Purple mattress has 3 foam layers, in contrast to Nectar with 4 foam layers.
- Purple mattress is thinner than Nectar mattress.
- Nectar carries a lower comfort score. This means it provides more comfort, without sacrificing stability or assistance.
- Nectar has less motion transfer compared to Purple mattress.
- Nectar has a Three Hundred and Sixty Five Night Sleep Trial versus Purples 100 day trial. Purple Mattress In Alpine