Purple Bed Mattress Review Purple Mattress Images
I get a great deal of concerns about the Purple mattress mattress because of their innovative marketing and effective Kickstarted effort. Purple Mattress Images
So that I couldn’t wait to try out the mattress out myself.
Because it’s built with very unique materials, it’s hard to compare it to other mattresses. Purple Mattress Images
All in all I honestly liked the mattress too. But I did have some concerns.
No doubt it’s unique, and different than any mattress I’ve ever tested. I believe a lot of people will love this mattress. But it won’t be for everyone.
You will enjoy the Purple bed mattress if you…
- Are trying to find pressure relief – I found the Purple mattress to be good for this. (This is what they are trying to prove with the raw egg test).
- Are looking a bed-in-a-box design – It’s tough to compare Purple mattresses to others, because the material is so unique.
- Sleep in several positions – Purple is one of one of the couple of mattress manufacturers which is comfortable when sleeping on the backside, and stomach.
- Wish to sleep cool – The Purple bed mattress certainly sleeps cool, cooler than any other bed mattress I have actually reviewed.
You may not like the Purple bed mattress if you…
- Want a mattress that you understand – Do you call it memory foam? Perhaps a latex mattress mattress? Absolutely not spring. It’s difficult to classify Purple, which might be challenging for some buyers.
- You prefer a certain type of mattress – If you’re a fan of a specific type of mattress, you need to stick with that kind of mattress. This is a special feel that is not really like any of the fundamental bed mattress types. Purple Mattress Images
Firmness and Feel
Since the Purple mattress has a exceptional relaxation layer (hyper-elastic polymer), it’s not a shock that it feels different than any other mattress.
Like a latex mattress mattress, Purple springs back really quick, and sleeps cool. In regards to firmness, it’s most likely a 7 out of 10 on the firmness scale. However it’s really pressure relieving also.
So I feel the regular”firmness scale” isn’t really as helpful as it could be.
Purple Mattress Construction
The Purple mattress mattress consists of 3 layers:
- 2 inches of hyper-elastic polymer
- 3.5 inches of 1.8 pound polyurethane foam
- 4.0 inches of 2.0 pound polyurethane foam
The top layer is what makes Purple what it is. With a very distinctive material that provides the bounce, pressure relief and sleeps cool. The cover below the cover is made of viscose (27%), polyester (69%), and polyester-lycra (4 percent ). I discovered that the mattress cover to be wonderful to the touch and very breathable.
Motion Transfer Evaluation
I was not sure what to expect from the Purple bed mattress in regards to motion transfer.
Only because it does not fall under the typical kinds of mattresses; memory foam, latex foam or innerspring.
However, for movement transfer I feel it is great for couples. Purple Mattress Images
Costs and Avaiable Sizes
The table shown below lists the prices for the easily available sizes and their associated measurements.
Twin XL: 37.5″ x 79.5″ x 9.5″ – $699
Queen: 59.5″ x 79.5″ x 9.5″ – $999
King: 75.5″ x 79.5″ x 9.5″ – $1,299
Cal King: 71.5″ x 83.5″ x 9.5″ – $1,299
In Regards To Durability
Purple employs a really resilient gel material in its relaxation layer. . It will stop premature sagging, that’s seen in different mattresses.
The bottom foam is high-density, so all in all I anticipate the bed mattress to hold up well over time, and I think its durability is an important selling point. Purple Mattress Images
Other things to Remember:
- Purple is offered only online
- They have a 10 year guarantee
- Purple recommends stretchy sheets, to get the full advantage
- They have a 100 night sleep trial
How Does Purple Compare to Nectar?
Purple Mattress is a excellent mattress. You can get the lowest prices here.
However, when compared to Nectar, there are a few things to notice:
- Nectar is more economical.
- Purple mattress has 3 foam layers, in contrast to Nectar having 4 foam layers.
- Purple mattress is thinner than Nectar mattress.
- Nectar carries a lower comfort score. This means it provides more comfort, without sacrificing stability or assistance.
- Nectar has less movement transfer than Purple mattress.
- Nectar has a Three Hundred and Sixty Five Night Sleep Trial versus Purples 100 day trial. Purple Mattress Images