Purple Bed Mattress Review Purple Mattress Honest Review
I get many questions about the Purple mattress,due to their innovative marketing and powerful Kickstarted campaign. Purple Mattress Honest Review
So I was delighted to try out the mattress for myself.
Since it’s made of some very unique material, it’s hard to compare to other mattresses. Purple Mattress Honest Review
All in all I honestly liked the mattress too. But I did have some concerns.
It is absolutely unique, and different than any mattress I’ve ever tested. I believe many people will like this mattress. But it will not be for everyone, since it’s so unique.
You may enjoy the Purple bed mattress if you…
- Are searching for pressure relief – I discovered the Purple mattress to be good for this. (This is what they’re trying to establish with the raw egg evaluation ).
- Are looking a bed-in-a-box design – It is hard to compare Purple mattresses to other people, because the material is so unique.
- Sleep in many positions – Purple is among one of the few mattress manufacturers that is comfortable when sleeping on the back, side, and stomach.
- Prefer to sleep cool- The Purple mattress no doubt sleeps cool. It sleeps cooler than any other mattress I’ve personally tried.
You might not like the Purple mattress mattress if you…
- Prefer a mattress that you know – Can you call it memory foam? Perhaps a latex mattress mattress? Absolutely not spring. It’s hard to classify Purple, which might be challenging for some buyers.
- You prefer a certain type of mattress – If you’re a fan of a particular sort of mattress, you need to stick with that kind of mattress. This is a unique feel that isn’t really like any of the basic bed mattress types. Purple Mattress Honest Review
Firmness and Feel
Since the Purple mattress has a exceptional comfort layer (known as hyper-elastic polymer), it’s not surprising that it feels different than any other mattress you have tried.
Like a latex mattress mattress, Purple springs really fast, and sleeps cool. As far as firmness, it is about a 7 out of 10. But, it is also pressure relieving. Therefore, don’t base everything off of the firmness scale.
Purple Mattress Construction
The Purple bed mattress is made from 3 layers:
- 2 inches of hyper-elastic polymer
- 3.5 inches of 1.8 pound polyurethane foam
- 4.0 inches of 2.0 pound polyurethane foam
The top layer is the thing that makes Purple what it is. With a very unique material that provides the bounce, pressure relief and also sleeps cool. The cover below the cover is made of viscose (27%), polyester (69%), and polyester-lycra (4 percent ). I discovered the mattress cover to be wonderful to the touch and very breathable.
Motion Transfer Test
In regards to movement transfer, I wasn’t sure what to expect from the Purple mattress.
Basically because it doesn’t fall under the common types of mattresses; memory foam, latex foam or innerspring.
However, for movement transfer I feel it is wonderful for couples. Purple Mattress Honest Review
Expenses and Avaiable Sizes
The table shown below lists the prices for the easily available sizes and their associated measurements.
Twin XL: 37.5″ x 79.5″ x 9.5″ – $699
Queen: 59.5″ x 79.5″ x 9.5″ – $999
King: 75.5″ x 79.5″ x 9.5″ – $1,299
Cal King: 71.5″ x 83.5″ x 9.5″ – $1,299
In Regards To Durability
The gel substance that Purple utilizes in the comfort coating, is really resilient. It’ll stop premature drooping, that is seen in different mattresses.
It’s a higher density base foam. So, I think the durability of this mattress is going to be a huge selling point. Purple Mattress Honest Review
Other things to keep in mind:
- Purple is offered just online
- They have a 10 year warranty
- Purple recommends stretchy sheets, to get the full advantage
- They have a 100 night sleep trial
How Does Purple Compare to Nectar?
Purple Mattress is a great mattress. You can get the lowest prices here.
But when compared to Nectar, there are a few things to notice:
- Nectar is more economical.
- Purple mattress has 3 foam layers, in contrast to Nectar with 4 foam layers.
- Purple mattress is thinner than Nectar mattress.
- Nectar carries a lower comfort score. This means it provides more comfort, without sacrificing stability or assistance.
- Nectar has less motion transfer compared to Purple mattress.
- Nectar includes a Three Hundred and Sixty Five Night Sleep Trial versus Purples 100 day trial. Purple Mattress Honest Review