Purple Bed Mattress Review Purple Mattress Health Hazard
I get a great deal of questions about the Purple mattress, due to their innovative advertising and effective Kickstarted campaign. Purple Mattress Health Hazard
So I was eager to try out the mattress out myself.
Since it is constructed with quite unique materials, it’s tough to compare it to other mattresses. Purple Mattress Health Hazard
Overall I really liked the mattress too. But I did have some concerns.
It is certainly unique, and different than any mattress I’ve ever tested. I believe a great deal of people will like the mattress mattress, however it is so unique that it might not be for everybody.
You may enjoy the Purple mattress mattress if you…
- Are looking pressure relief – I discovered the Purple mattress to be incredible for this. (This is what they are proving using the raw egg test).
- Are looking the bed-in-a-box online company design – It is tough to compare Purple to other mattress mattresses (price-wise) due to the material.
- Sleep in many positions – Purple is among one of the couple of mattress brands that is comfy when sleeping on the backside, and stomach.
- Prefer to sleep cool- The Purple mattress no doubt sleeps cool. It sleeps cooler than any other mattress I’ve personally tried.
You might not like the Purple mattress mattress if you…
- Want a mattress mattress you understand – Can it be memory foam? More like a latex bed mattress? Absolutely not spring. It’s hard to classify Purple, which could be challenging for some buyers.
- You prefer a certain type of mattress – If you are a fan of a particular type of mattress, then you should stick with that kind of mattress. This is a unique feel that is not really like any of the fundamental bed mattress types. Purple Mattress Health Hazard
Firmness and Feel
Considering that the Purple bed mattress has a distinct comfort layer material (hyper-elastic polymer), it is not a surprise it’s a very different feel.
Like a latex bed mattress, Purple springs really fast, and sleeps cool. With regard to firmness, it’s probably a 7 out of 10 on the firmness scale. However it is really pressure relieving also.
So I believe the regular”firmness scale” is not really as helpful as it can be.
Purple Mattress Construction
The Purple mattress mattress consists of 3 layers:
- 2 inches of hyper-elastic polymer
- 3.5 inches of 1.8 pound polyurethane foam
- 4.0 inches of 2.0 pound polyurethane foam
The top layer is what defines Purple.
The extremely distinctive material provides the bounce, pressure relief and also sleeps cool. Underneath the cover, it’s made from viscose (27%), polyester (69 percent ), and polyester-lycra (4 percent ). The cover not only felt fine, but was very breathable.
Motion Transfer Test
In regards to movement transfer, I wasn’t sure what to expect from the Purple mattress.
Basically because it doesn’t fall under the common kinds of mattresses; memory foam, latex foam or innerspring.
However, for motion transfer I feel it’s wonderful for couples. Purple Mattress Health Hazard
Expenses and Avaiable Sizes
The table shown below lists the costs for the easily available sizes and their associated measurements.
Twin XL: 37.5″ x 79.5″ x 9.5″ – $699
Queen: 59.5″ x 79.5″ x 9.5″ – $999
King: 75.5″ x 79.5″ x 9.5″ – $1,299
Cal King: 71.5″ x 83.5″ x 9.5″ – $1,299
In Regards To Durability
The gel material that Purple utilizes in the comfort coating, is really resilient. It’ll stop premature drooping, that is seen in different mattresses.
It’s a high density base foam.
So, I believe the durability of this mattress over time will be a big selling point. Purple Mattress Health Hazard
Other things to Remember:
- Purple is offered only online
- They have a 10 year guarantee
- Purple recommends stretchy sheets, to get the full advantage
- They have a 100 night sleep trial
How Does Purple Compare to Nectar?
Purple Mattress is a excellent mattress. You can get the lowest prices here.
However, when compared to Nectar, there are a few things to note:
- Nectar is cheaper.
- Purple mattress has 3 foam layers, compared to Nectar with 4 foam layers.
- Purple mattress is thinner than Nectar mattress.
- Nectar carries a lesser comfort score. This means it provides more comfort, without sacrificing stability or assistance.
- Nectar has less motion transfer than Purple mattress.
- Nectar includes a Three Hundred and Sixty Five Night Sleep Trial versus Purples 100 day trial. Purple Mattress Health Hazard