Purple Bed Mattress Review Purple Mattress Hazard
I get a great deal of questions about the Purple mattress,because of their innovative marketing and powerful Kickstarted campaign. Purple Mattress Hazard
So I was eager to try out the mattress out myself.
Because it is built with quite unique materials, it’s hard to compare it to other mattresses. Purple Mattress Hazard
Overall I honestly liked the mattress too. However, I did have some concerns.
It’s completely unique, and differs from anything I have tested. I believe a lot of people are going to love this mattress. But it will not be for everyone.
You will enjoy the Purple bed mattress if you…
- Are searching for pressure relief – I found the Purple mattress to be good for this. (This is what they are trying to establish with the raw egg evaluation ).
- Are looking the bed-in-a-box online company design – It is difficult to compare Purple to additional bed mattresses (price-wise) due to the material.
- Sleep in multiple places – Purple is one of very few mattresses, that are comfortable rather you sleep on your stomach, back or side.
- Wish to sleep cool – The Purple mattress mattress certainly sleeps cool, cooler than nearly any other bed mattress I have actually reviewed.
You may not like the Purple bed mattress if you…
- Prefer a mattress that you know – Do you call it memory foam? Perhaps a latex mattress mattress? Absolutely not spring. It’s difficult to classify Purple, which could be challenging for some buyers.
- You prefer a certain kind of mattress – If you’re a fan of a particular type of mattress, then you need to stick with that kind of mattress. This is a unique feel that isn’t really like some of the fundamental bed mattress types. Purple Mattress Hazard
Firmness and Feel
Since the Purple mattress has a exceptional relaxation layer (hyper-elastic polymer), it’s not a shock that it feels different than any other mattress.
Like a latex mattress mattress, Purple springs back really fast, and sleeps cool. With regard to firmness, it’s probably a 7 out of 10 on the firmness scale. However it’s really pressure relieving also.
So I feel the regular”firmness scale” is not really as helpful as it could be.
Purple Mattress Construction
The Purple mattress mattress consists of 3 layers:
- 2 inches of hyper-elastic polymer
- 3.5 inches of 1.8 pound polyurethane foam
- 4.0 inches of 2.0 pound polyurethane foam
The top layer is really the story of Purple, using an extremely distinctive material that is accountable for the bounciness, pressure relief, and sleeping trendy. The cover Beneath the cover is made of viscose (27%), polyester (69%), and polyester-lycra (4 percent ). I discovered the mattress cover to be nice to the touch and very breathable.
Motion Transfer Evaluation
I did not know what to expect from the Purple mattress, when it come to motion transfer.
Basically because it doesn’t fall under the common kinds of mattresses; memory foam, latex foam or innerspring.
However, for motion transfer I feel it’s great for couples. Purple Mattress Hazard
Expenses and Avaiable Sizes
The table shown below lists the costs for the easily available sizes and their associated measurements.
Twin XL: 37.5″ x 79.5″ x 9.5″ – $699
Queen: 59.5″ x 79.5″ x 9.5″ – $999
King: 75.5″ x 79.5″ x 9.5″ – $1,299
Cal King: 71.5″ x 83.5″ x 9.5″ – $1,299
In Regards To Durability
The gel material that Purple utilizes in the comfort coating, is really resilient. It will stop premature drooping, that’s seen in different mattresses.
It’s a higher density base foam. So, I think the durability of this mattress is going to be a massive selling point. Purple Mattress Hazard
Other things to keep in mind:
- Purple is offered just online
- They have a 10 year guarantee
- Purple recommends stretchy sheets, to get the full benefit
- They have a 100 night sleep trial
How Does Purple Compare to Nectar?
Purple Mattress is a excellent mattress. You can get the lowest prices here.
However, in comparison to Nectar, there are a few things to notice:
- Nectar is more economical.
- Purple mattress has 3 foam layers, compared to Nectar having 4 foam layers.
- Purple mattress is thinner than Nectar mattress.
- Nectar carries a lower comfort score. This means it provides more comfort, without sacrificing stability or assistance.
- Nectar has less movement transfer than Purple mattress.
- Nectar has a Three Hundred and Sixty Five Night Sleep Trial versus Purples 100 day trial. Purple Mattress Hazard