Purple Bed Mattress Review Purple Mattress Hard
I get a lot of questions about the Purple mattress,due to their innovative advertising and powerful Kickstarted campaign. Purple Mattress Hard
So I was excited to try the mattress out myself.
Because it is constructed with quite unique materials, it’s tough to compare it to other mattresses. Purple Mattress Hard
Overall I honestly liked the mattress too. But I did have some concerns.
No doubt it’s unique, and different than any mattress I’ve ever tested. I believe many individuals will like this mattress. But it won’t be for everyone, since it’s so unique.
You will enjoy the Purple bed mattress if you…
- Are trying to locate pressure relief- I found Purple’s is in reality terrific for pressure relief. (That’s exactly what they’re planning to show with the raw egg test).
- Are interested in the bed-in-a-box design – Because of the unique material, it’s tough to compare Purple mattresses to other people.
- Sleep in multiple positions – Purple is one of very few mattresses, that are comfortable rather you sleep on your stomach, side or back.
- Prefer to sleep cool- The Purple mattress no doubt sleeps cool. It sleeps cooler than any other mattress I have personally tried.
You may not like the Purple bed mattress if you…
- Want a mattress which you can describe – Do you call it memory foam? Possibly a latex mattress mattress? Absolutely not spring. It’s difficult to classify Purple, which could be challenging for some buyers.
- There’s a certain kind of mattress that you enjoy – If you are a die hard fan of a certain type of mattress, then you need to stick with that sort of mattress. This is a special feel that isn’t really like any of the fundamental bed mattress types. Purple Mattress Hard
Firmness and Feel
Since the Purple mattress has a unique comfort layer (hyper-elastic polymer), it’s not a shock that it feels different than any other mattress.
Like a latex bed mattress, Purple springs back really quick, and sleeps cool.
As it pertains firmness, I would give it about a 7 out of 10. But, it is great at stress relief. Therefore, don’t base everything from the firmness scale.
Purple Mattress Construction
The Purple mattress mattress consists of 3 layers:
- 2 inches of hyper-elastic polymer
- 3.5 inches of 1.8 pound polyurethane foam
- 4.0 inches of 2.0 pound polyurethane foam
The top layer is what defines Purple.
The extremely unique material provides the bounce, pressure relief and also sleeps cool The cover Beneath the cover is made of viscose (27%), polyester (69%), and polyester-lycra (4 percent ). I found that the mattress cover to be wonderful to the touch and very breathable.
Motion Transfer Evaluation
In regards to movement transfer, I was not sure what to expect from the Purple mattress.
Basically because it doesn’t fall under the typical types of mattresses; memory foam, latex foam or innerspring.
But, it is a excellent option for most couples, when it comes to motion transfer. Purple Mattress Hard
Expenses and Avaiable Sizes
The table shown below lists the prices for the easily available sizes and their associated measurements.
Twin XL: 37.5″ x 79.5″ x 9.5″ – $699
Queen: 59.5″ x 79.5″ x 9.5″ – $999
King: 75.5″ x 79.5″ x 9.5″ – $1,299
Cal King: 71.5″ x 83.5″ x 9.5″ – $1,299
In Regards To Durability
The gel substance utilized in the comfort layer is very resilient, and will stop any early drooping that is observed in other mattress brands.
The bottom foam is high-density, so all in all I expect the mattress mattress to hold up well over time, and I think its durability is a significant selling point. Purple Mattress Hard
Other things to keep in mind:
- Purple is offered just online
- They have a 10 year warranty
- Purple recommends stretchy sheets, to get the full benefit
- They have a 100 night sleep trial
How Does Purple Compare to Nectar?
Purple Mattress is a great mattress. You can find the lowest prices here.
However, when compared to Nectar, there are a few things to notice:
- Nectar is cheaper.
- Purple mattress has 3 foam layers, in contrast to Nectar having 4 foam layers.
- Purple mattress is thinner than Nectar mattress.
- Nectar carries a lower comfort score. This means it provides more comfort, without sacrificing stability or assistance.
- Nectar has less motion transfer than Purple mattress.
- Nectar has a Three Hundred and Sixty Five Night Sleep Trial versus Purples 100 day trial. Purple Mattress Hard