Purple Bed Mattress Review Purple Mattress Gas
I get a great deal of questions about the Purple mattress,because of their innovative marketing and powerful Kickstarted campaign. Purple Mattress Gas
So I was delighted to try out the mattress for myself.
Because it is built with quite unique materials, it’s hard to compare it to other mattresses. Purple Mattress Gas
Overall I honestly enjoyed the mattress too. However, I did have some concerns.
It’s absolutely unique, and different than any mattress I’ve ever tested. I believe many people will like this mattress. But it will not be for everyone, since it is so unique.
You may enjoy the Purple bed mattress if you…
- Are trying to find pressure relief- I found Purple’s is in reality terrific for pressure relief. (That’s exactly what they’re planning to reveal with the raw egg evaluation ).
- Are looking the bed-in-a-box online company design – It is difficult to compare Purple to other mattress mattresses (price-wise) due to the material.
- Sleep in several positions – Purple is one of very few mattresses, that sleep comfy rather you sleep on your stomach, side or back.
- Wish to sleep cool – The Purple bed mattress certainly sleeps cool, cooler than nearly any other bed mattress I have actually reviewed.
You might not like the Purple mattress mattress if you…
- Prefer a mattress that you know – Do you call it memory foam? Perhaps a latex mattress mattress? Absolutely not spring. It’s hard to classify Purple, which might be challenging for some buyers.
- There’s a specific kind of mattress mattress you like – If you like memory foam or love latex, you must consider sticking to precisely what you like. This is a unique feel that is not really like some of the basic bed mattress types. Purple Mattress Gas
Firmness and Feel
Since the Purple mattress has a exceptional comfort layer (called hyper-elastic polymer), it is not surprising that it feels different than any other mattress you have tried.
Like a latex bed mattress, Purple springs really quick, and sleeps cool. So far as firmness, it’s around a 7 out of 10. But, it is also pressure relieving. So, don’t base everything off of the firmness scale.
Purple Mattress Construction
The Purple mattress mattress is made from 3 layers:
- 2 inches of hyper-elastic polymer
- 3.5 inches of 1.8 pound polyurethane foam
- 4.0 inches of 2.0 pound polyurethane foam
The top layer is the thing that makes Purple what it is. With a very distinctive material that provides the bounce, pressure relief and sleeps cool. The cover Beneath the cover is made of viscose (27%), polyester (69%), and polyester-lycra (4 percent ). I found that the mattress cover to be wonderful to the touch and very breathable.
Motion Transfer Evaluation
I didn’t know what to expect from the Purple mattress, concerning motion transfer.
Considering that it doesn’t fall under the frequent memory foam, latex foam, and innerspring classifications.
But, it is a excellent alternative for most couples, in regards to motion transfer. Purple Mattress Gas
Costs and Avaiable Sizes
The table shown below lists the costs for the readily available sizes and their associated measurements.
Twin XL: 37.5″ x 79.5″ x 9.5″ – $699
Queen: 59.5″ x 79.5″ x 9.5″ – $999
King: 75.5″ x 79.5″ x 9.5″ – $1,299
Cal King: 71.5″ x 83.5″ x 9.5″ – $1,299
In Regards To Durability
The gel material that Purple uses in the comfort coating, is really resilient. It’ll stop premature drooping, that’s seen in other mattresses.
It has a high density base foam.
So, I believe the durability of this mattress over time will be a big selling point. Purple Mattress Gas
Other things to Remember:
- Purple is offered only online
- They have a 10 year warranty
- Purple recommends stretchy sheets, to get the full benefit
- They have a 100 night sleep trial
How Does Purple Compare to Nectar?
Purple Mattress is a excellent mattress. You can find the cheapest prices here.
But in comparison to Nectar, there are a few things to notice:
- Nectar is more economical.
- Purple mattress has 3 foam layers, compared to Nectar having 4 foam layers.
- Purple mattress is thinner than Nectar mattress.
- Nectar carries a lower comfort score. This means it provides more comfort, without sacrificing stability or assistance.
- Nectar has less motion transfer than Purple mattress.
- Nectar includes a Three Hundred and Sixty Five Night Sleep Trial versus Purples 100 day trial. Purple Mattress Gas