Purple Bed Mattress Review Purple Mattress Foundation
I get a lot of questions about the Purple mattress, because of their innovative advertising and effective Kickstarted campaign. Purple Mattress Foundation
So that I couldn’t wait to try out the mattress out myself.
Because it is made with very unique materials, it is hard to compare it to other mattresses. Purple Mattress Foundation
All in all I liked the Purple mattress mattress, however I had a couple of little concerns too.
It is definitely unique, and different than any mattress I’ve ever tested. I believe a lot of people are going to love this mattress. But it won’t be for everyone.
You may enjoy the Purple mattress mattress if you…
- are making an attempt to find pressure relief- I discovered Purple’s is in reality terrific for pressure relief. (That is exactly what they’re aiming to show with the raw egg evaluation ).
- Are looking the bed-in-a-box online company design – It’s difficult to compare Purple to additional mattress mattresses (price-wise) because of the material.
- Sleep in many positions – Purple is one of very few mattresses, that sleep comfy rather you sleep on your stomach, side or back.
- Prefer to sleep cool- The Purple mattress no doubt sleeps cool. It sleeps cooler than any other mattress I’ve personally tried.
You might not like the Purple mattress mattress if you…
- Want a mattress mattress you understand – Is it memory foam? More like a latex bed mattress? Absolutely not spring. It’s difficult to classify Purple, which might be challenging for some buyers.
- There is a specific kind of bed mattress you enjoy – If you like memory foam or love latex, you must think about sticking to exactly what you like. This is a special feel that is not really like some of the basic bed mattress types. Purple Mattress Foundation
Firmness and Feel
Considering the Purple mattress mattress has a different comfort layer material (hyper-elastic polymer), it’s not a surprise it has an extremely different feel.
Like a latex mattress mattress, Purple springs really fast, and sleeps cool. With regard to firmness, it’s most likely a 7 out of 10 on the firmness scale. However it’s really pressure relieving too.
So I believe the regular”firmness scale” is not really as helpful as it could be.
Purple Mattress Construction
The Purple bed mattress is made from 3 layers:
- 2 inches of hyper-elastic polymer
- 3.5 inches of 1.8 pound polyurethane foam
- 4.0 inches of 2.0 pound polyurethane foam
The top layer is what defines Purple.
The extremely distinctive material provides the bounce, pressure relief and sleeps cool Underneath the cover is made of viscose (27%), polyester (69%), and polyester-lycra (4%). I felt that the cover was quite beathable, and felt good to touch.
Motion Transfer Evaluation
I didn’t know what to expect from the Purple mattress, when it come to motion transfer.
Simply because it does not fall under the typical kinds of mattresses; memory foam, latex foam or innerspring.
However, for motion transfer I feel it is great for couples. Purple Mattress Foundation
Costs and Avaiable Sizes
The table shown below lists the costs for the readily available sizes and their associated measurements.
Twin XL: 37.5″ x 79.5″ x 9.5″ – $699
Queen: 59.5″ x 79.5″ x 9.5″ – $999
King: 75.5″ x 79.5″ x 9.5″ – $1,299
Cal King: 71.5″ x 83.5″ x 9.5″ – $1,299
In Regards To Durability
Purple employs a really resilient gel material in its relaxation layer. . It will stop premature sagging, that’s seen in other mattresses.
The bottom foam is high-density, so all in all I expect the bed mattress to hold up well over time, and I think its durability is an important selling point. Purple Mattress Foundation
Other things to Remember:
- Purple is offered just online
- They have a 10 year warranty
- Purple recommends stretchy sheets, to get the full benefit
- They have a 100 night sleep trial
How Does Purple Compare to Nectar?
Purple Mattress is a excellent mattress. You can get the lowest prices here.
But when compared to Nectar, there are a few things to note:
- Nectar is more economical.
- Purple mattress has 3 foam layers, compared to Nectar with 4 foam layers.
- Purple mattress is thinner than Nectar mattress.
- Nectar carries a lesser comfort score. This means it provides more comfort, without sacrificing stability or assistance.
- Nectar has less movement transfer compared to Purple mattress.
- Nectar has a Three Hundred and Sixty Five Night Sleep Trial versus Purples 100 day trial. Purple Mattress Foundation