Purple Bed Mattress Review Purple Mattress Formaldehyde
I get a lot of questions about the Purple mattress,due to their innovative advertising and powerful Kickstarted campaign. Purple Mattress Formaldehyde
So that I could not wait to try out the mattress out myself.
Because it’s built with quite unique materials, it is tough to compare it to other mattresses. Purple Mattress Formaldehyde
Overall I loved the mattress too. But I did have some concerns.
It’s definitely unique, and different than any mattress I’ve ever tested. I believe plenty of people are going to love this mattress. But it won’t be for everyone.
You will enjoy the Purple mattress mattress if you…
- Are trying to find pressure relief – I discovered the Purple mattress to be good for this. (This is what they are trying to prove with the raw egg evaluation ).
- Are interested in the bed-in-a-box design – Because of the unique material, it’s tough to compare Purple mattresses to others.
- Sleep in many positions – Purple is among one of the few mattress manufacturers that is comfy when sleeping on the back, side, and stomach.
- Wish to sleep cool – The Purple bed mattress certainly sleeps cool, cooler than nearly any other bed mattress I have actually reviewed.
You may not like the Purple mattress mattress if you…
- Want a mattress that you can describe – Can you call it memory foam? Possibly a latex bed mattress? Absolutely not spring. It’s hard to classify Purple, which might be challenging for some buyers.
- There’s a specific kind of mattress mattress you like – If you prefer memory foam or love latex, you must think about sticking to exactly what you like. This is a special feel that is not really like any of the basic bed mattress types. Purple Mattress Formaldehyde
Firmness and Feel
Since the Purple mattress has a unique comfort layer (known as hyper-elastic polymer), it is not surprising that it seems different than any other mattress you have tried.
Like a latex mattress mattress, Purple springs really quick, and sleeps cool.
As it pertains firmness, I’d give it around a 7 out of 10. But, it is great at pressure relief. So, don’t base everything from the firmness scale
Purple Mattress Construction
The Purple mattress mattress is made from 3 layers:
- 2 inches of hyper-elastic polymer
- 3.5 inches of 1.8 pound polyurethane foam
- 4.0 inches of 2.0 pound polyurethane foam
The top layer is truly the story of Purple, using an extremely unique material that is accountable for the bounciness, pressure relief, and sleeping cool. The cover Beneath the cover is made of viscose (27%), polyester (69 percent ), and polyester-lycra (4 percent ). I discovered that the mattress cover to be wonderful to the touch and very breathable.
Motion Transfer Evaluation
In regards to movement transfer, I was not sure what to expect from the Purple mattress.
Basically because it doesn’t fall under the common types of mattresses; memory foam, latex foam or innerspring.
But, it’s a great alternative for most couples, in regards to motion transfer. Purple Mattress Formaldehyde
Costs and Avaiable Sizes
The table shown below lists the costs for the easily available sizes and their associated measurements.
Twin XL: 37.5″ x 79.5″ x 9.5″ – $699
Queen: 59.5″ x 79.5″ x 9.5″ – $999
King: 75.5″ x 79.5″ x 9.5″ – $1,299
Cal King: 71.5″ x 83.5″ x 9.5″ – $1,299
In Regards To Durability
The gel substance that Purple utilizes in the comfort layer, is really resilient. It will stop premature drooping, that is seen in different mattresses.
The base foam is high-density, so all in all I expect the mattress mattress to hold up well over time, and I think its durability is a significant selling point. Purple Mattress Formaldehyde
Other things to keep in mind:
- Purple is offered just online
- They have a 10 year warranty
- Purple recommends stretchy sheets, to get the full benefit
- They have a 100 night sleep trial
How Does Purple Compare to Nectar?
Purple Mattress is a great mattress. You can get the lowest prices here.
But when compared to Nectar, there are a few things to notice:
- Nectar is cheaper.
- Purple mattress has 3 foam layers, compared to Nectar having 4 foam layers.
- Purple mattress is thinner than Nectar mattress.
- Nectar carries a lower comfort score. This means it provides more comfort, without sacrificing stability or assistance.
- Nectar has less movement transfer compared to Purple mattress.
- Nectar has a Three Hundred and Sixty Five Night Sleep Trial versus Purples 100 day trial. Purple Mattress Formaldehyde