Purple Bed Mattress Review Purple Mattress For Stomach Sleepers
I get a lot of questions about the Purple mattress,because of their innovative marketing and powerful Kickstarted campaign. Purple Mattress For Stomach Sleepers
So I was eager to try out the mattress out myself.
Because it is made with very unique materials, it’s hard to compare it to other mattresses. Purple Mattress For Stomach Sleepers
All in all I honestly liked the mattress too. However, I did have some concerns.
It’s definitely unique, and different than any mattress I’ve ever tested. I believe a lot of people will love this mattress. But it will not be for everyone.
You will enjoy the Purple mattress mattress if you…
- are making an attempt to locate pressure relief- I found Purple’s is in reality terrific for pressure relief. (That is exactly what they’re planning to show with the raw egg test).
- Are looking a bed-in-a-box design – It’s hard to compare Purple mattresses to other people, since the material is so unique.
- Sleep in many positions – Purple is one of very few mattresses, that sleep comfy rather you sleep on your stomach, side or back.
- Prefer to sleep cool- The Purple mattress no doubt sleeps cool. It sleeps cooler than any other mattress I’ve personally tried.
You might not like the Purple bed mattress if you…
- Want a mattress mattress you understand – Can it be memory foam? More like a latex mattress mattress? Absolutely not spring. It’s hard to classify Purple, which might be challenging for some buyers.
- There’s a specific type of mattress mattress you enjoy – If you like memory foam or love latex, then you must consider sticking to exactly what you like. This is a unique feel that isn’t really like some of the basic bed mattress types. Purple Mattress For Stomach Sleepers
Firmness and Feel
Considering the Purple mattress mattress has a different comfort layer material (hyper-elastic polymer), it’s not a surprise it’s a very different feel.
Like a latex bed mattress, Purple springs back really quick, and sleeps cool.
As it pertains firmness, I’d give it around a 7 out of 10. But, it is great at pressure relief. So, don’t base everything off of the firmness scale
Purple Mattress Construction
The Purple mattress mattress consists of 3 layers:
- 2 inches of hyper-elastic polymer
- 3.5 inches of 1.8 pound polyurethane foam
- 4.0 inches of 2.0 pound polyurethane foam
The top layer is really the story of Purple, with a very unique material that’s responsible for the bounciness, pressure relief, and sleeping cool. The cover below the cover is made of viscose (27%), polyester (69%), and polyester-lycra (4 percent ). I discovered the mattress cover to be wonderful to the touch and very breathable.
Motion Transfer Test
I didn’t know what to expect from the Purple mattress, regarding movement transfer.
Basically because it doesn’t fall under the common types of mattresses; memory foam, latex foam or innerspring.
But, it is a excellent option for most couples, in regards to motion transfer. Purple Mattress For Stomach Sleepers
Expenses and Avaiable Sizes
The table shown below lists the costs for the easily available sizes and their associated measurements.
Twin XL: 37.5″ x 79.5″ x 9.5″ – $699
Queen: 59.5″ x 79.5″ x 9.5″ – $999
King: 75.5″ x 79.5″ x 9.5″ – $1,299
Cal King: 71.5″ x 83.5″ x 9.5″ – $1,299
In Regards To Durability
The gel material utilized in the comfort layer is very resilient, and will stop any premature drooping that is seen in other mattress manufacturers.
The bottom foam is high-density, so all in all I expect the mattress mattress to hold up well over time, and I believe its durability is a significant selling point. Purple Mattress For Stomach Sleepers
Other things to keep in mind:
- Purple is offered just online
- They have a 10 year guarantee
- Purple recommends stretchy sheets, to get the full benefit
- They have a 100 night sleep trial
How Does Purple Compare to Nectar?
Purple Mattress is a excellent mattress. You can get the lowest prices here.
But when compared to Nectar, there are a few things to note:
- Nectar is cheaper.
- Purple mattress has 3 foam layers, compared to Nectar with 4 foam layers.
- Purple mattress is thinner than Nectar mattress.
- Nectar carries a lower comfort score. This means it provides more comfort, without sacrificing stability or assistance.
- Nectar has less motion transfer compared to Purple mattress.
- Nectar has a Three Hundred and Sixty Five Night Sleep Trial versus Purples 100 day trial. Purple Mattress For Stomach Sleepers