Purple Bed Mattress Review Purple Mattress For Side Sleepers
I get a lot of questions about the Purple mattress, due to their innovative marketing and effective Kickstarted effort. Purple Mattress For Side Sleepers
So I was eager to check it out myself.
Since it is built with quite unique materials, it’s tough to compare it to other mattresses. Purple Mattress For Side Sleepers
All in all I honestly enjoyed the mattress too. But I did have some concerns.
It’s completely unique, and differs from anything I have examined. I believe a good deal of individuals will like the bed mattress, however it’s so unique that it might not be for everyone.
You may enjoy the Purple bed mattress if you…
- Are looking pressure relief – I found the Purple mattress to be amazing for this. (This is what they’re proving with the raw egg evaluation ).
- Are looking a bed-in-a-box design – It is tough to compare Purple mattresses to others, because the material is so unique.
- Sleep in several positions – Purple is one of very few mattresses, that sleep comfortable rather you sleep on your stomach, back or side.
- Wish to sleep cool – The Purple bed mattress certainly sleeps cool, cooler than nearly any other bed mattress I have actually reviewed.
You may not like the Purple mattress mattress if you…
- Prefer a mattress that you understand – Do you call it memory foam? Possibly a latex mattress mattress? Absolutely not spring. It’s difficult to classify Purple, which might be challenging for some buyers.
- There’s a particular type of mattress mattress you like – If you like memory foam or love latex, then you must consider sticking to exactly what you like. This is a unique feel that isn’t really like some of the fundamental bed mattress types. Purple Mattress For Side Sleepers
Firmness and Feel
Since the Purple mattress has a unique comfort layer (called hyper-elastic polymer), it’s not surprising that it seems different than any other mattress you’ve tried.
Like a latex bed mattress, Purple springs back really quick, and sleeps cool.
When it comes firmness, I would give it around a 7 out of 10. But, it’s great at pressure relief. Therefore, don’t base everything off of the firmness scale.
Purple Mattress Construction
The Purple mattress mattress consists of 3 layers:
- 2 inches of hyper-elastic polymer
- 3.5 inches of 1.8 pound polyurethane foam
- 4.0 inches of 2.0 pound polyurethane foam
The top layer is really the story of Purple, using an extremely distinctive material that is accountable for the bounciness, pressure relief, and sleeping trendy. Underneath the cover, it’s made of viscose (27%), polyester (69%), and polyester-lycra (4 percent ). The cover not only felt nice, but was very breathable.
Motion Transfer Test
I did not know what to expect from the Purple mattress, concerning motion transfer.
Basically because it doesn’t fall under the typical types of mattresses; memory foam, latex foam or innerspring.
But, it’s a excellent option for most couples, when it comes to motion transfer. Purple Mattress For Side Sleepers
Costs and Avaiable Sizes
Listed below, are the dimensions of the Purple mattress, and its cost.
Twin XL: 37.5″ x 79.5″ x 9.5″ – $699
Queen: 59.5″ x 79.5″ x 9.5″ – $999
King: 75.5″ x 79.5″ x 9.5″ – $1,299
Cal King: 71.5″ x 83.5″ x 9.5″ – $1,299
In Regards To Durability
Purple uses a really resilient gel material in its comfort layer. . It will stop early sagging, that is seen in different mattresses.
The bottom foam is high-density, so all in all I anticipate the mattress mattress to hold up well over time, and I think its durability is an important selling point. Purple Mattress For Side Sleepers
Other things to Remember:
- Purple is offered only online
- They have a 10 year warranty
- Purple recommends stretchy sheets, to get the full advantage
- They have a 100 night sleep trial
How Does Purple Compare to Nectar?
Purple Mattress is a great mattress. You can get the lowest prices here.
However, when compared to Nectar, there are a few things to notice:
- Nectar is cheaper.
- Purple mattress has 3 foam layers, compared to Nectar with 4 foam layers.
- Purple mattress is thinner than Nectar mattress.
- Nectar carries a lesser comfort score. This means it provides more comfort, without sacrificing stability or assistance.
- Nectar has less movement transfer than Purple mattress.
- Nectar has a Three Hundred and Sixty Five Night Sleep Trial versus Purples 100 day trial. Purple Mattress For Side Sleepers