Purple Bed Mattress Review Purple Mattress For Heavy People
I get many questions about the Purple mattress,because of their innovative marketing and powerful Kickstarted campaign. Purple Mattress For Heavy People
So I was eager to try out the mattress out myself.
Since it’s constructed with quite unique materials, it’s hard to compare it to other mattresses. Purple Mattress For Heavy People
Overall I loved the mattress too. But I did have some concerns.
It’s definitely unique, and different than any mattress I’ve ever tested. I believe a good deal of people are going to like the bed mattress, however it’s so unique that it may not be for everybody.
You may enjoy the Purple bed mattress if you…
- are making an attempt to find pressure relief- I found Purple’s is in reality terrific for pressure relief. (That’s exactly what they’re aiming to reveal with the raw egg evaluation ).
- Are interested in the bed-in-a-box design – Because of the unique material, it’s hard to compare Purple mattresses to others.
- Sleep in several positions – Purple is one of very few mattresses, that sleep comfy rather you sleep on your stomach, back or side.
- Prefer to sleep cool- The Purple mattress no doubt sleeps cool. It sleeps cooler than any other mattress I’ve personally tried.
You may not like the Purple bed mattress if you…
- Prefer a mattress that you know – Do you call it memory foam? Possibly a latex bed mattress? Absolutely not spring. It’s hard to classify Purple, which might be challenging for some buyers.
- There is a certain type of mattress that you like – If you are a die hard fan of a certain type of mattress, then you should stick with that kind of mattress. This is a unique feel that is not really like some of the basic bed mattress types. Purple Mattress For Heavy People
Firmness and Feel
Considering the Purple mattress mattress has a distinct comfort layer material (hyper-elastic polymer), it is not a surprise it’s a very different feel.
Like a latex bed mattress, Purple springs back really fast, and sleeps cool.
As it pertains firmness, I would give it about a 7 out of 10. But, it’s great at stress relief. Therefore, don’t base everything from the firmness scale.
Purple Mattress Construction
The Purple mattress mattress consists of 3 layers:
- 2 inches of hyper-elastic polymer
- 3.5 inches of 1.8 pound polyurethane foam
- 4.0 inches of 2.0 pound polyurethane foam
The top layer is truly the story of Purple, with an extremely unique material that’s responsible for the bounciness, pressure relief, and sleeping cool. Underneath the cover, it is made from viscose (27%), polyester (69 percent ), and polyester-lycra (4%). The cover not only felt nice, but was very breathable.
Motion Transfer Test
I did not know what to expect from the Purple mattress, when it come to movement transfer.
Considering that it doesn’t fall under the common memory foam, latex foam, and innerspring classifications.
However, for motion transfer I feel it’s great for couples. Purple Mattress For Heavy People
Costs and Avaiable Sizes
Below, the sizes and prices are listed.
Twin XL: 37.5″ x 79.5″ x 9.5″ – $699
Queen: 59.5″ x 79.5″ x 9.5″ – $999
King: 75.5″ x 79.5″ x 9.5″ – $1,299
Cal King: 71.5″ x 83.5″ x 9.5″ – $1,299
In Regards To Durability
The gel substance that Purple utilizes in the comfort coating, is really resilient. It will stop premature drooping, that is seen in other mattresses.
It’s a high density base foam.
So, I feel the durability of the mattress over time is going to be a significant selling point. Purple Mattress For Heavy People
Other things to Remember:
- Purple is offered just online
- They have a 10 year guarantee
- Purple recommends stretchy sheets, to get the full advantage
- They have a 100 night sleep trial
How Does Purple Compare to Nectar?
Purple Mattress is a great mattress. You can get the cheapest prices here.
However, in comparison to Nectar, there are a few things to notice:
- Nectar is more economical.
- Purple mattress has 3 foam layers, compared to Nectar with 4 foam layers.
- Purple mattress is thinner than Nectar mattress.
- Nectar carries a lower comfort score. This means it provides more comfort, without sacrificing stability or assistance.
- Nectar has less motion transfer than Purple mattress.
- Nectar has a Three Hundred and Sixty Five Night Sleep Trial versus Purples 100 day trial. Purple Mattress For Heavy People