Purple Bed Mattress Review Purple Mattress For Back Pain
I get many questions about the Purple mattress,due to their innovative marketing and effective Kickstarted campaign. Purple Mattress For Back Pain
So I was thrilled to try out the mattress for myself.
Because it’s constructed with quite unique materials, it is hard to compare it to other mattresses. Purple Mattress For Back Pain
Overall I really liked the mattress too. But I did have some concerns.
No doubt it’s unique, and different than any mattress I’ve ever tested. I believe many individuals are going to like this mattress. But it won’t be for everyone, since it is so unique.
You will enjoy the Purple bed mattress if you…
- Are searching for pressure relief – I discovered the Purple mattress to be good for this. (This is what they are trying to prove with the raw egg evaluation ).
- Are looking the bed-in-a-box online company design – It is tough to compare Purple to other bed mattresses (price-wise) due to the material.
- Sleep in several positions – Purple is one of one of the couple of mattress manufacturers that is comfy when sleeping on the backside, and tummy.
- Prefer to sleep cool – The Purple mattress sleeps cooler than any other mattress I have reviewed.
You may not like the Purple bed mattress if you…
- Want a mattress that you can describe – Do you call it memory foam? Perhaps a latex mattress mattress? Absolutely not spring. It’s hard to classify Purple, which might be challenging for some buyers.
- There’s a certain type of mattress that you like – If you’re a die hard fan of a particular kind of mattress, you need to stick with that sort of mattress. This is a unique feel that isn’t really like some of the basic bed mattress types. Purple Mattress For Back Pain
Firmness and Feel
Since the Purple mattress has a exceptional comfort layer (known as hyper-elastic polymer), it’s not surprising that it seems different than any other mattress you have tried.
Like a latex mattress mattress, Purple springs back really quick, and sleeps cool. So far as firmness, it is around a 7 out of 10. But, it’s also pressure relieving. Therefore, don’t base everything from the firmness scale.
Purple Mattress Construction
The Purple mattress mattress consists of 3 layers:
- 2 inches of hyper-elastic polymer
- 3.5 inches of 1.8 pound polyurethane foam
- 4.0 inches of 2.0 pound polyurethane foam
The top layer is really the story of Purple, using a very distinctive material that’s responsible for the bounciness, pressure relief, and sleeping cool. The cover Beneath the cover is made of viscose (27%), polyester (69 percent ), and polyester-lycra (4 percent ). I discovered that the mattress cover to be wonderful to the touch and very breathable.
Motion Transfer Evaluation
I did not know what to expect from the Purple mattress, regarding movement transfer.
Considering that it doesn’t fall under the frequent memory foam, latex foam, and innerspring classifications.
But, it’s a great alternative for most couples, when it comes to motion transfer. Purple Mattress For Back Pain
Costs and Avaiable Sizes
Listed below, are the sizes of the Purple mattress, and its price.
Twin XL: 37.5″ x 79.5″ x 9.5″ – $699
Queen: 59.5″ x 79.5″ x 9.5″ – $999
King: 75.5″ x 79.5″ x 9.5″ – $1,299
Cal King: 71.5″ x 83.5″ x 9.5″ – $1,299
In Regards To Durability
The gel material that Purple utilizes in the comfort coating, is really resilient. It’ll stop premature drooping, that is seen in other mattresses.
It has a high density base foam.
So, I believe the sturdiness of this mattress over time will be a big selling point. Purple Mattress For Back Pain
Other things to Remember:
- Purple is offered only online
- They have a 10 year guarantee
- Purple recommends stretchy sheets, to get the full advantage
- They have a 100 night sleep trial
How Does Purple Compare to Nectar?
Purple Mattress is a excellent mattress. You can find the cheapest prices here.
However, when compared to Nectar, there are a few things to notice:
- Nectar is cheaper.
- Purple mattress has 3 foam layers, compared to Nectar having 4 foam layers.
- Purple mattress is thinner than Nectar mattress.
- Nectar carries a lesser comfort score. This means it provides more comfort, without sacrificing stability or assistance.
- Nectar has less motion transfer compared to Purple mattress.
- Nectar has a Three Hundred and Sixty Five Night Sleep Trial versus Purples 100 day trial. Purple Mattress For Back Pain