Purple Bed Mattress Review Purple Mattress Firm
I get a lot of questions about the Purple mattress, because of their innovative marketing and effective Kickstarted effort. Purple Mattress Firm
So I was excited to check it out myself.
Since it is constructed with quite unique materials, it is hard to compare it to other mattresses. Purple Mattress Firm
All in all I truly liked the Purple mattress mattress, however I had a few small concerns too.
It is definitely unique, and different than any mattress I’ve ever tested. I believe plenty of people will love this mattress. But it won’t be for everyone.
You will enjoy the Purple mattress mattress if you…
- are making an attempt to locate pressure relief- I found Purple’s is in reality terrific for pressure relief. (That’s exactly what they’re aiming to reveal with the raw egg evaluation ).
- Are looking the bed-in-a-box online company design – It is tough to compare Purple to additional mattress mattresses (price-wise) because of the material.
- Sleep in several positions – Purple is one of very few mattresses, that sleep comfy rather you sleep on your stomach, back or side.
- Rather sleep cool – The Purple mattress sleeps cooler than any other mattress I’ve reviewed.
You may not like the Purple mattress mattress if you…
- Want a mattress that you can describe – Do you call it memory foam? Possibly a latex bed mattress? Absolutely not spring. It’s difficult to classify Purple, which could be challenging for some buyers.
- There’s a certain type of mattress that you like – If you are a die hard fan of a particular kind of mattress, you should stick with that sort of mattress. This is a unique feel that isn’t really like some of the basic bed mattress types. Purple Mattress Firm
Firmness and Feel
Since the Purple mattress has a unique comfort layer (known as hyper-elastic polymer), it is not surprising that it seems different than any other mattress you have tried.
Like a latex bed mattress, Purple springs back really fast, and sleeps cool.
When it comes firmness, I would give it around a 7 out of 10. But, it’s great at pressure relief. Therefore, don’t base everything off of the firmness scale
Purple Mattress Construction
The Purple mattress mattress consists of 3 layers:
- 2 inches of hyper-elastic polymer
- 3.5 inches of 1.8 pound polyurethane foam
- 4.0 inches of 2.0 pound polyurethane foam
The top layer is really the story of Purple, using a very distinctive material that’s responsible for the bounciness, pressure relief, and sleeping cool. The cover below the cover is made of viscose (27%), polyester (69%), and polyester-lycra (4%). I found the mattress cover to be wonderful to the touch and very breathable.
Motion Transfer Evaluation
I wasn’t sure what to expect from the Purple bed mattress in regards to motion transfer.
Simply because it does not fall under the common types of mattresses; memory foam, latex foam or innerspring.
But, it’s a excellent alternative for most couples, in regards to motion transfer. Purple Mattress Firm
Costs and Avaiable Sizes
Below, the dimensions and prices are listed.
Twin XL: 37.5″ x 79.5″ x 9.5″ – $699
Queen: 59.5″ x 79.5″ x 9.5″ – $999
King: 75.5″ x 79.5″ x 9.5″ – $1,299
Cal King: 71.5″ x 83.5″ x 9.5″ – $1,299
In Regards To Durability
The gel substance utilized in the comfort coating is very resilient, and will stop any premature drooping that is seen in other mattress manufacturers.
The base foam is high-density, so all in all I anticipate the mattress mattress to hold up well over time, and I believe its durability is an important selling point. Purple Mattress Firm
Other things to Remember:
- Purple is offered just online
- They have a 10 year guarantee
- Purple recommends stretchy sheets, to get the full advantage
- They have a 100 night sleep trial
How Does Purple Compare to Nectar?
Purple Mattress is a great mattress. You can find the cheapest prices here.
But in comparison to Nectar, there are a few things to note:
- Nectar is cheaper.
- Purple mattress has 3 foam layers, in contrast to Nectar with 4 foam layers.
- Purple mattress is thinner than Nectar mattress.
- Nectar carries a lesser comfort score. This means it provides more comfort, without sacrificing stability or assistance.
- Nectar has less motion transfer compared to Purple mattress.
- Nectar includes a Three Hundred and Sixty Five Night Sleep Trial versus Purples 100 day trial. Purple Mattress Firm