Purple Bed Mattress Review Purple Mattress Expanding
I get a great deal of questions about the Purple mattress,due to their innovative marketing and effective Kickstarted campaign. Purple Mattress Expanding
So I was eager to try it out myself.
Because it is constructed with quite unique materials, it is tough to compare it to other mattresses. Purple Mattress Expanding
All in all I truly liked the Purple bed mattress, however I had a couple of little concerns also.
It is certainly unique, and different than any mattress I’ve ever tested. I believe a good deal of individuals are going to enjoy the mattress mattress, however it is so unique that it might not be for everybody.
You will enjoy the Purple bed mattress if you…
- Are looking pressure relief – I found the Purple mattress to be amazing for this. (This is what they are proving with the raw egg test).
- Are looking a bed-in-a-box design – It’s tough to compare Purple mattresses to others, because the material is so unique.
- Sleep in numerous positions – Purple is one of very few mattresses, that are comfortable rather you sleep on your stomach, back or side.
- Prefer to sleep cool – The Purple mattress sleeps cooler than any other mattress I’ve reviewed.
You may not like the Purple mattress mattress if you…
- Want a mattress which you can describe – Can you call it memory foam? Perhaps a latex bed mattress? Absolutely not spring. It’s hard to classify Purple, which might be challenging for some buyers.
- You prefer a certain type of mattress – If you are a fan of a particular sort of mattress, you need to stick with that sort of mattress. This is a unique feel that isn’t really like any of the fundamental bed mattress types. Purple Mattress Expanding
Firmness and Feel
Since the Purple mattress has a exceptional relaxation layer (hyper-elastic polymer), it is not a shock that it feels different than any other mattress.
Like a latex bed mattress, Purple springs really fast, and sleeps cool.
As it pertains firmness, I’d give it about a 7 out of 10. But, it’s great at pressure relief. Therefore, don’t base everything off of the firmness scale.
Purple Mattress Construction
The Purple bed mattress consists of 3 layers:
- 2 inches of hyper-elastic polymer
- 3.5 inches of 1.8 pound polyurethane foam
- 4.0 inches of 2.0 pound polyurethane foam
The top layer is what makes Purple what it is. With a very distinctive material that offers the bounce, pressure relief and also sleeps cool. Underneath the cover, it’s made from viscose (27%), polyester (69%), and polyester-lycra (4 percent ). The cover not just felt fine, but was very breathable.
Motion Transfer Test
I did not know what to expect from the Purple mattress, regarding movement transfer.
Simply because it doesn’t fall under the typical types of mattresses; memory foam, latex foam or innerspring.
However, for motion transfer I feel it is wonderful for couples. Purple Mattress Expanding
Costs and Avaiable Sizes
The table shown below lists the prices for the easily available sizes and their associated measurements.
Twin XL: 37.5″ x 79.5″ x 9.5″ – $699
Queen: 59.5″ x 79.5″ x 9.5″ – $999
King: 75.5″ x 79.5″ x 9.5″ – $1,299
Cal King: 71.5″ x 83.5″ x 9.5″ – $1,299
In Regards To Durability
Purple employs a really resilient gel material in its comfort layer. . It will stop premature sagging, that’s seen in different mattresses.
The bottom foam is high-density, so all in all I anticipate the bed mattress to hold up well over time, and I think its durability is a significant selling point. Purple Mattress Expanding
Other things to Remember:
- Purple is offered only online
- They have a 10 year guarantee
- Purple recommends stretchy sheets, to get the full benefit
- They have a 100 night sleep trial
How Does Purple Compare to Nectar?
Purple Mattress is a great mattress. You can find the cheapest prices here.
However, in comparison to Nectar, there are a few things to notice:
- Nectar is cheaper.
- Purple mattress has 3 foam layers, compared to Nectar having 4 foam layers.
- Purple mattress is thinner than Nectar mattress.
- Nectar carries a lesser comfort score. This means it provides more comfort, without sacrificing stability or assistance.
- Nectar has less motion transfer compared to Purple mattress.
- Nectar has a Three Hundred and Sixty Five Night Sleep Trial versus Purples 100 day trial. Purple Mattress Expanding