Purple Bed Mattress Review Purple Mattress Egg Test
I get many questions about the Purple mattress,due to their innovative advertising and effective Kickstarted campaign. Purple Mattress Egg Test
So that I couldn’t wait to try out the mattress out myself.
Because it’s constructed with quite unique materials, it’s tough to compare it to other mattresses. Purple Mattress Egg Test
Overall I really liked the mattress too. However, I did have some concerns.
No doubt it’s unique, and different than any mattress I’ve ever tested. I believe plenty of people will love this mattress. But it won’t be for everyone.
You may enjoy the Purple bed mattress if you…
- Are trying to find pressure relief – I discovered the Purple mattress to be great for this. (This is what they are trying to establish with the raw egg test).
- Are looking a bed-in-a-box design – It is hard to compare Purple mattresses to other people, since the material is so unique.
- Sleep in multiple positions – Purple is one of very few mattresses, that are comfortable rather you sleep on your stomach, back or side.
- Rather sleep cool – The Purple mattress sleeps cooler than any other mattress I have reviewed.
You may not like the Purple mattress mattress if you…
- Want a bed mattress you know – Can it be memory foam? More like a latex bed mattress? Absolutely not spring. It’s hard to classify Purple, which could be challenging for some buyers.
- There’s a particular type of mattress mattress you like – If you like memory foam or love latex, then you must consider sticking to exactly what you like. This is a unique feel that isn’t really like some of the basic bed mattress types. Purple Mattress Egg Test
Firmness and Feel
Since the Purple mattress has a exceptional comfort layer (known as hyper-elastic polymer), it’s not surprising that it feels different than any other mattress you’ve tried.
Like a latex mattress mattress, Purple springs back really fast, and sleeps cool.
As it pertains firmness, I’d give it around a 7 out of 10. But, it’s great at pressure relief. So, don’t base everything from the firmness scale
Purple Mattress Construction
The Purple bed mattress consists of 3 layers:
- 2 inches of hyper-elastic polymer
- 3.5 inches of 1.8 pound polyurethane foam
- 4.0 inches of 2.0 pound polyurethane foam
The top layer is really the story of Purple, using a very distinctive material that is accountable for the bounciness, pressure relief, and sleeping cool. Underneath the cover is made from viscose (27%), polyester (69 percent ), and polyester-lycra (4 percent ). I felt that the cover was quite beathable, and felt good to touch.
Motion Transfer Test
I did not know what to expect from the Purple mattress, when it come to motion transfer.
Only because it does not fall under the common types of mattresses; memory foam, latex foam or innerspring.
However, for motion transfer I feel it’s wonderful for couples. Purple Mattress Egg Test
Expenses and Avaiable Sizes
Listed below, are the dimensions of the Purple mattress, and its cost.
Twin XL: 37.5″ x 79.5″ x 9.5″ – $699
Queen: 59.5″ x 79.5″ x 9.5″ – $999
King: 75.5″ x 79.5″ x 9.5″ – $1,299
Cal King: 71.5″ x 83.5″ x 9.5″ – $1,299
In Regards To Durability
Purple employs a really resilient gel substance in its comfort layer. . It will stop early sagging, that is seen in other mattresses.
It’s a high density base foam. So, I think that the durability of this mattress is going to be a huge selling point. Purple Mattress Egg Test
Other things to keep in mind:
- Purple is offered just online
- They have a 10 year guarantee
- Purple recommends stretchy sheets, to get the full advantage
- They have a 100 night sleep trial
How Does Purple Compare to Nectar?
Purple Mattress is a excellent mattress. You can get the lowest prices here.
However, in comparison to Nectar, there are a few things to notice:
- Nectar is cheaper.
- Purple mattress has 3 foam layers, in contrast to Nectar with 4 foam layers.
- Purple mattress is thinner than Nectar mattress.
- Nectar carries a lower comfort score. This means it provides more comfort, without sacrificing stability or assistance.
- Nectar has less movement transfer than Purple mattress.
- Nectar includes a Three Hundred and Sixty Five Night Sleep Trial versus Purples 100 day trial. Purple Mattress Egg Test