Purple Bed Mattress Review Purple Mattress Egg Test Fail
I get a fantastic deal of concerns about the Purple mattress mattress because of their innovative advertising and effective Kickstarted effort. Purple Mattress Egg Test Fail
So I was eager to try the mattress out myself.
Since it’s constructed with quite unique materials, it is hard to compare it to other mattresses. Purple Mattress Egg Test Fail
Overall I really liked the mattress too. However, I did have some concerns.
No doubt it’s unique, and different than any mattress I’ve ever tested. I believe plenty of people are going to love this mattress. However it won’t be for everyone.
You will enjoy the Purple bed mattress if you…
- Are searching for pressure relief – I discovered the Purple mattress to be good for this. (This is what they are trying to prove with the raw egg test).
- Are looking a bed-in-a-box design – It is hard to compare Purple mattresses to others, because the material is so unique.
- Sleep in many positions – Purple is one of one of the couple of mattress manufacturers which is comfy when sleeping on the backside, and stomach.
- Prefer to sleep cool- The Purple mattress no doubt sleeps cool. It sleeps cooler than any other mattress I have personally tried.
You might not like the Purple bed mattress if you…
- Want a mattress which you can describe – Do you call it memory foam? Perhaps a latex mattress mattress? Absolutely not spring. It’s difficult to classify Purple, which might be challenging for some buyers.
- You prefer a certain type of mattress – If you’re a fan of a specific type of mattress, you should stick with that kind of mattress. This is a unique feel that is not really like any of the fundamental bed mattress types. Purple Mattress Egg Test Fail
Firmness and Feel
Since the Purple mattress has a unique relaxation layer (hyper-elastic polymer), it’s not a shock that it feels different than any other mattress.
Like a latex bed mattress, Purple springs really quick, and sleeps cool. So far as firmness, it is about a 7 out of 10. But, it’s also pressure relieving. Therefore, don’t base everything from the firmness scale.
Purple Mattress Construction
The Purple bed mattress consists of 3 layers:
- 2 inches of hyper-elastic polymer
- 3.5 inches of 1.8 pound polyurethane foam
- 4.0 inches of 2.0 pound polyurethane foam
The top layer is really the story of Purple, with an extremely unique material that’s accountable for the bounciness, pressure relief, and sleeping cool. The cover below the cover is made of viscose (27%), polyester (69 percent ), and polyester-lycra (4%). I discovered that the mattress cover to be nice to the touch and very breathable.
Motion Transfer Evaluation
I was not sure what to expect from the Purple mattress mattress in regards to movement transfer.
Only because it doesn’t fall under the typical kinds of mattresses; memory foam, latex foam or innerspring.
However, for movement transfer I feel it is great for couples. Purple Mattress Egg Test Fail
Expenses and Avaiable Sizes
Listed below, are the dimensions of the Purple mattress, and its cost.
Twin XL: 37.5″ x 79.5″ x 9.5″ – $699
Queen: 59.5″ x 79.5″ x 9.5″ – $999
King: 75.5″ x 79.5″ x 9.5″ – $1,299
Cal King: 71.5″ x 83.5″ x 9.5″ – $1,299
In Regards To Durability
The gel substance utilized in the comfort layer is very resilient, and will stop any premature drooping that is observed in other mattress manufacturers.
It’s a high density base foam.
So, I feel the sturdiness of the mattress over time is going to be a big selling point. Purple Mattress Egg Test Fail
Other things to Remember:
- Purple is offered only online
- They have a 10 year warranty
- Purple recommends stretchy sheets, to get the full advantage
- They have a 100 night sleep trial
How Does Purple Compare to Nectar?
Purple Mattress is a great mattress. You can get the cheapest prices here.
However, when compared to Nectar, there are a few things to notice:
- Nectar is more economical.
- Purple mattress has 3 foam layers, in contrast to Nectar with 4 foam layers.
- Purple mattress is thinner than Nectar mattress.
- Nectar carries a lower comfort score. This means it provides more comfort, without sacrificing stability or assistance.
- Nectar has less motion transfer compared to Purple mattress.
- Nectar includes a Three Hundred and Sixty Five Night Sleep Trial versus Purples 100 day trial. Purple Mattress Egg Test Fail