Purple Bed Mattress Review Purple Mattress Egg Challenge
I get many questions about the Purple mattress,because of their innovative advertising and powerful Kickstarted campaign. Purple Mattress Egg Challenge
So I was thrilled to try out the mattress for myself.
Since it’s made of some very unique material, it is tough to compare to other mattresses. Purple Mattress Egg Challenge
Overall I honestly enjoyed the mattress too. However, I did have some concerns.
It is definitely unique, and different than any mattress I’ve ever tested. I believe many individuals will like this mattress. But it won’t be for everyone, since it’s so unique.
You will enjoy the Purple mattress mattress if you…
- Are trying to find pressure relief- I found Purple’s is in reality terrific for pressure relief. (That’s exactly what they’re planning to show with the raw egg evaluation ).
- Are looking the bed-in-a-box online business design – It is tough to compare Purple to additional mattress mattresses (price-wise) due to the material.
- Sleep in many positions – Purple is one of very few mattresses, that sleep comfy rather you sleep on your stomach, back or side.
- Rather sleep cool – The Purple mattress sleeps cooler than any other mattress I’ve reviewed.
You might not like the Purple mattress mattress if you…
- Want a mattress that you know – Can you call it memory foam? Possibly a latex mattress mattress? Absolutely not spring. It’s difficult to classify Purple, which might be challenging for some buyers.
- There’s a certain kind of mattress that you enjoy – If you’re a die hard fan of a particular kind of mattress, you should stick with that sort of mattress. This is a unique feel that isn’t really like some of the basic bed mattress types. Purple Mattress Egg Challenge
Firmness and Feel
Considering the Purple bed mattress has a different comfort layer material (hyper-elastic polymer), it’s not a surprise it has a very different feel.
Like a latex bed mattress, Purple springs back really quick, and sleeps cool. With regard to firmness, it is probably a 7 out of 10 on the firmness scale. However it’s really pressure relieving too.
So I feel the regular”firmness scale” is not really as helpful as it could be.
Purple Mattress Construction
The Purple mattress mattress is made from 3 layers:
- 2 inches of hyper-elastic polymer
- 3.5 inches of 1.8 pound polyurethane foam
- 4.0 inches of 2.0 pound polyurethane foam
The top layer is truly the story of Purple, using a very unique material that is accountable for the bounciness, pressure relief, and sleeping trendy. The cover below the cover is made of viscose (27%), polyester (69%), and polyester-lycra (4%). I discovered that the mattress cover to be wonderful to the touch and very breathable.
Motion Transfer Test
I did not know what to expect from the Purple mattress, regarding movement transfer.
Basically because it doesn’t fall under the common kinds of mattresses; memory foam, latex foam or innerspring.
However, for movement transfer I feel it’s great for couples. Purple Mattress Egg Challenge
Expenses and Avaiable Sizes
The table shown below lists the prices for the easily available sizes and their associated measurements.
Twin XL: 37.5″ x 79.5″ x 9.5″ – $699
Queen: 59.5″ x 79.5″ x 9.5″ – $999
King: 75.5″ x 79.5″ x 9.5″ – $1,299
Cal King: 71.5″ x 83.5″ x 9.5″ – $1,299
In Regards To Durability
The gel substance utilized in the comfort coating is very resilient, and will stop any premature drooping that is observed in other mattress manufacturers.
It’s a high density base foam.
So, I believe the sturdiness of the mattress over time will be a significant selling point. Purple Mattress Egg Challenge
Other things to keep in mind:
- Purple is offered just online
- They have a 10 year guarantee
- Purple recommends stretchy sheets, to get the full advantage
- They have a 100 night sleep trial
How Does Purple Compare to Nectar?
Purple Mattress is a excellent mattress. You can find the cheapest prices here.
But when compared to Nectar, there are a few things to notice:
- Nectar is cheaper.
- Purple mattress has 3 foam layers, compared to Nectar having 4 foam layers.
- Purple mattress is thinner than Nectar mattress.
- Nectar carries a lesser comfort score. This means it provides more comfort, without sacrificing stability or assistance.
- Nectar has less movement transfer compared to Purple mattress.
- Nectar includes a Three Hundred and Sixty Five Night Sleep Trial versus Purples 100 day trial. Purple Mattress Egg Challenge