Purple Bed Mattress Review Purple Mattress Dust
I get a fantastic deal of concerns about the Purple mattress mattress because of their innovative marketing and effective Kickstarted campaign. Purple Mattress Dust
So I was eager to try it out myself.
Because it is made with very unique materials, it is hard to compare it to other mattresses. Purple Mattress Dust
All in all I honestly liked the mattress too. But I did have some concerns.
It’s absolutely unique, and different than any mattress I’ve ever tested. I believe a great deal of people are going to like the bed mattress, however it’s so unique that it might not be for everybody.
You may enjoy the Purple mattress mattress if you…
- Are searching for pressure relief – I discovered the Purple mattress to be good for this. (This is what they are trying to prove with the raw egg test).
- Are looking a bed-in-a-box design – It is hard to compare Purple mattresses to other people, since the material is so unique.
- Sleep in several positions – Purple is one of very few mattresses, that sleep comfy rather you sleep on your stomach, back or side.
- Rather sleep cool – The Purple mattress sleeps cooler than any other mattress I have reviewed.
You may not like the Purple mattress mattress if you…
- Prefer a mattress that you know – Can you call it memory foam? Possibly a latex mattress mattress? Absolutely not spring. It’s difficult to classify Purple, which could be challenging for some buyers.
- There’s a particular kind of mattress mattress you enjoy – If you like memory foam or love latex, you must consider sticking to exactly what you like. This is a unique feel that is not really like any of the basic bed mattress types. Purple Mattress Dust
Firmness and Feel
Since the Purple mattress has a exceptional comfort layer (called hyper-elastic polymer), it is not surprising that it feels different than any other mattress you have tried.
Like a latex bed mattress, Purple springs really fast, and sleeps cool.
When it comes firmness, I’d give it around a 7 out of 10. But, it’s great at pressure relief. So, don’t base everything off of the firmness scale
Purple Mattress Construction
The Purple bed mattress is made from 3 layers:
- 2 inches of hyper-elastic polymer
- 3.5 inches of 1.8 pound polyurethane foam
- 4.0 inches of 2.0 pound polyurethane foam
The top layer is the thing that makes Purple what it is. With a very distinctive material that offers the bounce, pressure relief and also sleeps cool. The cover below the cover is made of viscose (27%), polyester (69 percent ), and polyester-lycra (4%). I discovered the mattress cover to be nice to the touch and very breathable.
Motion Transfer Evaluation
I wasn’t sure what to expect from the Purple bed mattress in regards to motion transfer.
Simply because it does not fall under the common kinds of mattresses; memory foam, latex foam or innerspring.
But, it is a great option for most couples, in regards to motion transfer. Purple Mattress Dust
Expenses and Avaiable Sizes
The table shown below lists the costs for the easily available sizes and their associated measurements.
Twin XL: 37.5″ x 79.5″ x 9.5″ – $699
Queen: 59.5″ x 79.5″ x 9.5″ – $999
King: 75.5″ x 79.5″ x 9.5″ – $1,299
Cal King: 71.5″ x 83.5″ x 9.5″ – $1,299
In Regards To Durability
The gel material utilized in the comfort layer is very resilient, and will stop any early drooping that is observed in other mattress brands.
It has a high density base foam.
So, I feel the sturdiness of the mattress over time will be a significant selling point. Purple Mattress Dust
Other things to keep in mind:
- Purple is offered only online
- They have a 10 year guarantee
- Purple recommends stretchy sheets, to get the full benefit
- They have a 100 night sleep trial
How Does Purple Compare to Nectar?
Purple Mattress is a excellent mattress. You can find the cheapest prices here.
But in comparison to Nectar, there are a few things to notice:
- Nectar is more economical.
- Purple mattress has 3 foam layers, compared to Nectar with 4 foam layers.
- Purple mattress is thinner than Nectar mattress.
- Nectar carries a lower comfort score. This means it provides more comfort, without sacrificing stability or assistance.
- Nectar has less motion transfer compared to Purple mattress.
- Nectar includes a Three Hundred and Sixty Five Night Sleep Trial versus Purples 100 day trial. Purple Mattress Dust