Purple Bed Mattress Review Purple Mattress Dimensions King
I get a great deal of concerns about the Purple mattress mattress because of their innovative advertising and effective Kickstarted campaign. Purple Mattress Dimensions King
So I was excited to try out the mattress out myself.
Because it is made with very unique materials, it is tough to compare it to other mattresses Purple Mattress Dimensions King
All in all I liked the Purple mattress mattress, however I had a few little concerns also.
No doubt it’s unique, and different than any mattress I’ve ever tested. I believe many people will like this mattress. But it will not be for everyone, since it’s so unique.
You will enjoy the Purple mattress mattress if you…
- Are searching for pressure relief – I discovered the Purple mattress to be great for this. (This is what they are trying to establish with the raw egg test).
- Are considering the bed-in-a-box design – Due to the unique material, it’s hard to compare Purple mattresses to others.
- Sleep in several positions – Purple is one of very few mattresses, that sleep comfortable rather you sleep on your stomach, back or side.
- Prefer to sleep cool – The Purple mattress sleeps cooler than any other mattress I’ve reviewed.
You might not like the Purple bed mattress if you…
- Prefer a mattress that you know – Do you call it memory foam? Perhaps a latex bed mattress? Absolutely not spring. It’s hard to classify Purple, which might be challenging for some buyers.
- There is a certain kind of mattress that you like – If you are a die hard fan of a particular kind of mattress, then you should stick with that sort of mattress. This is a special feel that is not really like some of the fundamental bed mattress types. Purple Mattress Dimensions King
Firmness and Feel
Since the Purple mattress has a exceptional comfort layer (called hyper-elastic polymer), it is not surprising that it feels different than any other mattress you’ve tried.
Like a latex mattress mattress, Purple springs really fast, and sleeps cool. As far as firmness, it is about a 7 out of 10. But, it’s also pressure relieving. Therefore, don’t base everything from the firmness scale.
Purple Mattress Construction
The Purple mattress mattress consists of 3 layers:
- 2 inches of hyper-elastic polymer
- 3.5 inches of 1.8 pound polyurethane foam
- 4.0 inches of 2.0 pound polyurethane foam
The top layer is what makes Purple what it is. With a very unique material that offers the bounce, pressure relief and sleeps cool. Underneath the cover, it’s made from viscose (27%), polyester (69%), and polyester-lycra (4%). The cover not only felt nice, but was very breathable.
Motion Transfer Evaluation
I did not know what to expect from the Purple mattress, as it pertains to movement transfer.
Basically because it doesn’t fall under the typical kinds of mattresses; memory foam, latex foam or innerspring.
But, it is a excellent alternative for most couples, when it comes to motion transfer. Purple Mattress Dimensions King
Expenses and Avaiable Sizes
Below, the dimensions and costs are listed.
Twin XL: 37.5″ x 79.5″ x 9.5″ – $699
Queen: 59.5″ x 79.5″ x 9.5″ – $999
King: 75.5″ x 79.5″ x 9.5″ – $1,299
Cal King: 71.5″ x 83.5″ x 9.5″ – $1,299
In Regards To Durability
The gel material utilized in the comfort layer is very resilient, and will stop any early drooping that’s observed in other mattress brands.
The bottom foam is high-density, so all in all I anticipate the mattress mattress to hold up well over time, and I believe its durability is an important selling point. Purple Mattress Dimensions King
Other things to Remember:
- Purple is offered only online
- They have a 10 year warranty
- Purple recommends stretchy sheets, to get the full benefit
- They have a 100 night sleep trial
How Does Purple Compare to Nectar?
Purple Mattress is a great mattress. You can find the lowest prices here.
But when compared to Nectar, there are a few things to notice:
- Nectar is more economical.
- Purple mattress has 3 foam layers, in contrast to Nectar having 4 foam layers.
- Purple mattress is thinner than Nectar mattress.
- Nectar carries a lower comfort score. This means it provides more comfort, without sacrificing stability or assistance.
- Nectar has less movement transfer compared to Purple mattress.
- Nectar includes a Three Hundred and Sixty Five Night Sleep Trial versus Purples 100 day trial. Purple Mattress Dimensions King