Purple Bed Mattress Review Purple Mattress Death Powder
I get a great deal of questions about the Purple mattress,because of their innovative marketing and effective Kickstarted campaign. Purple Mattress Death Powder
So I was eager to try it out myself.
Because it’s made with very unique materials, it is tough to compare it to other mattresses. Purple Mattress Death Powder
Overall I honestly liked the mattress too. However, I did have some concerns.
It’s definitely unique, and different than any mattress I’ve ever tested. I believe many people will like this mattress. But it will not be for everyone, since it is so unique.
You will enjoy the Purple mattress mattress if you…
- Are looking pressure relief – I found the Purple mattress to be incredible for this. (This is what they are proving using the raw egg test).
- Are looking a bed-in-a-box design – It’s tough to compare Purple mattresses to others, since the material is so unique.
- Sleep in many positions – Purple is one of very few mattresses, that sleep comfy rather you sleep on your stomach, back or side.
- Rather sleep cool – The Purple mattress sleeps cooler than any other mattress I’ve reviewed.
You might not like the Purple bed mattress if you…
- Want a mattress that you can describe – Can you call it memory foam? Perhaps a latex mattress mattress? Absolutely not spring. It’s hard to classify Purple, which might be challenging for some buyers.
- There’s a specific kind of mattress mattress you enjoy – If you prefer memory foam or love latex, you must consider sticking to precisely what you like. This is a special feel that is not really like any of the fundamental bed mattress types. Purple Mattress Death Powder
Firmness and Feel
Since the Purple mattress has a unique comfort layer (called hyper-elastic polymer), it is not surprising that it feels different than any other mattress you have tried.
Like a latex mattress mattress, Purple springs really fast, and sleeps cool. With regard to firmness, it is most likely a 7 out of 10 on the firmness scale. However it is really pressure relieving too.
So I feel the regular”firmness scale” isn’t really as helpful as it could be.
Purple Mattress Construction
The Purple mattress mattress is made from 3 layers:
- 2 inches of hyper-elastic polymer
- 3.5 inches of 1.8 pound polyurethane foam
- 4.0 inches of 2.0 pound polyurethane foam
The top layer is truly the story of Purple, with an extremely unique material that is accountable for the bounciness, pressure relief, and sleeping trendy. Underneath the cover is made of viscose (27%), polyester (69 percent ), and polyester-lycra (4%). I felt the cover was very beathable, and felt good to touch.
Motion Transfer Test
I didn’t know what to expect from the Purple mattress, when it come to movement transfer.
Basically because it doesn’t fall under the typical types of mattresses; memory foam, latex foam or innerspring.
But, it’s a excellent option for most couples, in regards to motion transfer. Purple Mattress Death Powder
Expenses and Avaiable Sizes
Listed below, are the sizes of the Purple mattress, and its price.
Twin XL: 37.5″ x 79.5″ x 9.5″ – $699
Queen: 59.5″ x 79.5″ x 9.5″ – $999
King: 75.5″ x 79.5″ x 9.5″ – $1,299
Cal King: 71.5″ x 83.5″ x 9.5″ – $1,299
In Regards To Durability
The gel substance that Purple utilizes in the comfort coating, is really resilient. It will stop premature drooping, that’s seen in other mattresses.
The bottom foam is high-density, so all in all I expect the bed mattress to hold up well over time, and I believe its durability is a significant selling point. Purple Mattress Death Powder
Other things to Remember:
- Purple is offered just online
- They have a 10 year guarantee
- Purple recommends stretchy sheets, to get the full benefit
- They have a 100 night sleep trial
How Does Purple Compare to Nectar?
Purple Mattress is a excellent mattress. You can find the cheapest prices here.
However, in comparison to Nectar, there are a few things to note:
- Nectar is cheaper.
- Purple mattress has 3 foam layers, compared to Nectar having 4 foam layers.
- Purple mattress is thinner than Nectar mattress.
- Nectar carries a lesser comfort score. This means it provides more comfort, without sacrificing stability or assistance.
- Nectar has less motion transfer compared to Purple mattress.
- Nectar includes a Three Hundred and Sixty Five Night Sleep Trial versus Purples 100 day trial. Purple Mattress Death Powder