Purple Bed Mattress Review Purple Mattress Cover Review
I get many questions about the Purple mattress,due to their innovative marketing and powerful Kickstarted campaign. Purple Mattress Cover Review
So I was thrilled to try out the mattress for myself.
Because it’s constructed with very unique materials, it’s hard to compare it to other mattresses. Purple Mattress Cover Review
Overall I truly liked the Purple mattress mattress, however I had a few little concerns too.
It’s definitely unique, and different than any mattress I’ve ever tested. I believe plenty of people are going to love this mattress. But it won’t be for everyone.
You may enjoy the Purple bed mattress if you…
- are making an attempt to locate pressure relief- I found Purple’s is in reality terrific for pressure relief. (That’s exactly what they’re planning to reveal with the raw egg evaluation ).
- Are looking the bed-in-a-box online company design – It’s difficult to compare Purple to additional bed mattresses (price-wise) due to the material.
- Sleep in many positions – Purple is one of very few mattresses, that sleep comfy rather you sleep on your stomach, back or side.
- Rather sleep cool – The Purple mattress sleeps cooler than any other mattress I’ve reviewed.
You may not like the Purple bed mattress if you…
- Want a mattress which you can describe – Do you call it memory foam? Possibly a latex mattress mattress? Absolutely not spring. It’s hard to classify Purple, which might be challenging for some buyers.
- There’s a certain type of mattress that you enjoy – If you’re a die hard fan of a particular kind of mattress, then you should stick with that sort of mattress. This is a special feel that isn’t really like some of the basic bed mattress types. Purple Mattress Cover Review
Firmness and Feel
Since the Purple mattress has a unique comfort layer (known as hyper-elastic polymer), it is not surprising that it seems different than any other mattress you’ve tried.
Like a latex bed mattress, Purple springs back really quick, and sleeps cool. As far as firmness, it’s around a 7 out of 10. But, it is also pressure relieving. Therefore, don’t base everything from the firmness scale.
Purple Mattress Construction
The Purple bed mattress is made from 3 layers:
- 2 inches of hyper-elastic polymer
- 3.5 inches of 1.8 pound polyurethane foam
- 4.0 inches of 2.0 pound polyurethane foam
The top layer is really the story of Purple, with an extremely unique material that’s responsible for the bounciness, pressure relief, and sleeping trendy. Underneath the cover, it is made of viscose (27%), polyester (69%), and polyester-lycra (4 percent ). The cover not just felt fine, but was very breathable.
Motion Transfer Evaluation
I was not sure what to expect from the Purple mattress mattress in regards to motion transfer.
Only because it does not fall under the typical kinds of mattresses; memory foam, latex foam or innerspring.
However, for motion transfer I feel it is great for couples. Purple Mattress Cover Review
Expenses and Avaiable Sizes
Listed below, are the dimensions of the Purple mattress, and its price.
Twin XL: 37.5″ x 79.5″ x 9.5″ – $699
Queen: 59.5″ x 79.5″ x 9.5″ – $999
King: 75.5″ x 79.5″ x 9.5″ – $1,299
Cal King: 71.5″ x 83.5″ x 9.5″ – $1,299
In Regards To Durability
Purple employs a really resilient gel material in its comfort layer. . It will stop early sagging, that is seen in different mattresses.
It has a high density base foam.
So, I feel the sturdiness of this mattress over time will be a big selling point. Purple Mattress Cover Review
Other things to Remember:
- Purple is offered just online
- They have a 10 year guarantee
- Purple recommends stretchy sheets, to get the full benefit
- They have a 100 night sleep trial
How Does Purple Compare to Nectar?
Purple Mattress is a excellent mattress. You can get the lowest prices here.
However, when compared to Nectar, there are a few things to notice:
- Nectar is more economical.
- Purple mattress has 3 foam layers, in contrast to Nectar with 4 foam layers.
- Purple mattress is thinner than Nectar mattress.
- Nectar carries a lesser comfort score. This means it provides more comfort, without sacrificing stability or assistance.
- Nectar has less motion transfer compared to Purple mattress.
- Nectar includes a Three Hundred and Sixty Five Night Sleep Trial versus Purples 100 day trial. Purple Mattress Cover Review