Purple Bed Mattress Review Purple Mattress Cover
I get a lot of questions about the Purple mattress, because of their innovative advertising and effective Kickstarted campaign. Purple Mattress Cover
So I couldn’t wait to try the mattress out myself.
Since it is built with quite unique materials, it is tough to compare it to other mattresses. Purple Mattress Cover
All in all I truly liked the Purple bed mattress, however I had a few little concerns also.
It’s completely unique, and differs from anything I have tested. I believe a lot of people are going to love this mattress. However it won’t be for everyone.
You may enjoy the Purple mattress mattress if you…
- Are looking pressure relief – I found the Purple mattress to be amazing for this. (This is what they’re proving with the raw egg test).
- Are looking a bed-in-a-box design – It is hard to compare Purple mattresses to others, because the material is so unique.
- Sleep in numerous positions – Purple is one of very few mattresses, that are comfortable rather you sleep on your stomach, back or side.
- Wish to sleep cool – The Purple mattress mattress certainly sleeps cool, cooler than any other bed mattress I’ve actually reviewed.
You might not like the Purple mattress mattress if you…
- Prefer a mattress that you know – Do you call it memory foam? Perhaps a latex mattress mattress? Absolutely not spring. It’s difficult to classify Purple, which could be challenging for some buyers.
- There’s a specific type of bed mattress you enjoy – If you like memory foam or love latex, you must consider sticking to precisely what you like. This is a special feel that is not really like some of the fundamental bed mattress types. Purple Mattress Cover
Firmness and Feel
Since the Purple mattress has a unique comfort layer (hyper-elastic polymer), it is not a shock that it feels different than any other mattress.
Like a latex mattress mattress, Purple springs really quick, and sleeps cool.
When it comes firmness, I’d give it about a 7 out of 10. But, it’s great at pressure relief. Therefore, don’t base everything off of the firmness scale.
Purple Mattress Construction
The Purple bed mattress consists of 3 layers:
- 2 inches of hyper-elastic polymer
- 3.5 inches of 1.8 pound polyurethane foam
- 4.0 inches of 2.0 pound polyurethane foam
The top layer is the thing that defines Purple.
The extremely unique substance provides the bounce, pressure relief and also sleeps cool Underneath the cover is made from viscose (27%), polyester (69%), and polyester-lycra (4%). I felt that the cover was very beathable, and felt good to touch.
Motion Transfer Test
I didn’t know what to expect from the Purple mattress, regarding movement transfer.
Basically because it doesn’t fall under the common types of mattresses; memory foam, latex foam or innerspring.
But, it’s a great alternative for most couples, when it comes to motion transfer. Purple Mattress Cover
Costs and Avaiable Sizes
The table shown below lists the prices for the easily available sizes and their associated measurements.
Twin XL: 37.5″ x 79.5″ x 9.5″ – $699
Queen: 59.5″ x 79.5″ x 9.5″ – $999
King: 75.5″ x 79.5″ x 9.5″ – $1,299
Cal King: 71.5″ x 83.5″ x 9.5″ – $1,299
In Regards To Durability
The gel material utilized in the comfort coating is very resilient, and will stop any premature drooping that’s observed in other mattress manufacturers.
It’s a high density base foam.
So, I believe the durability of the mattress over time is going to be a significant selling point. Purple Mattress Cover
Other things to keep in mind:
- Purple is offered just online
- They have a 10 year guarantee
- Purple recommends stretchy sheets, to get the full advantage
- They have a 100 night sleep trial
How Does Purple Compare to Nectar?
Purple Mattress is a excellent mattress. You can get the lowest prices here.
But when compared to Nectar, there are a few things to note:
- Nectar is more economical.
- Purple mattress has 3 foam layers, in contrast to Nectar with 4 foam layers.
- Purple mattress is thinner than Nectar mattress.
- Nectar carries a lesser comfort score. This means it provides more comfort, without sacrificing stability or assistance.
- Nectar has less motion transfer compared to Purple mattress.
- Nectar includes a Three Hundred and Sixty Five Night Sleep Trial versus Purples 100 day trial. Purple Mattress Cover