Purple Bed Mattress Review Purple Mattress Construction
I get a great deal of questions about the Purple mattress, because of their innovative marketing and effective Kickstarted effort. Purple Mattress Construction
So I was excited to try out the mattress out myself.
Since it’s built with quite unique materials, it’s tough to compare it to other mattresses. Purple Mattress Construction
All in all I liked the Purple bed mattress, however I had a couple of small concerns too.
It’s definitely unique, and different than any mattress I’ve ever tested. I believe many people are going to like this mattress. But it won’t be for everyone, since it is so unique.
You may enjoy the Purple mattress mattress if you…
- Are looking pressure relief – I found the Purple mattress to be incredible for this. (This is what they’re proving with the raw egg evaluation ).
- Are interested in the bed-in-a-box design – Due to the exceptional material, it’s hard to compare Purple mattresses to other people.
- Sleep in many positions – Purple is among one of the few mattress manufacturers which is comfy when sleeping on the backside, and stomach.
- Prefer to sleep cool – The Purple mattress sleeps cooler than any other mattress I’ve reviewed.
You may not like the Purple bed mattress if you…
- Want a mattress which you can describe – Do you call it memory foam? Possibly a latex mattress mattress? Absolutely not spring. It’s hard to classify Purple, which could be challenging for some buyers.
- You prefer a certain kind of mattress – If you are a fan of a specific type of mattress, you need to stick with that kind of mattress. This is a unique feel that is not really like some of the basic bed mattress types. Purple Mattress Construction
Firmness and Feel
Since the Purple mattress has a exceptional comfort layer (known as hyper-elastic polymer), it’s not surprising that it seems different than any other mattress you have tried.
Like a latex bed mattress, Purple springs really quick, and sleeps cool. As far as firmness, it’s about a 7 out of 10. But, it is also pressure relieving. So, don’t base everything off of the firmness scale.
Purple Mattress Construction
The Purple mattress mattress consists of 3 layers:
- 2 inches of hyper-elastic polymer
- 3.5 inches of 1.8 pound polyurethane foam
- 4.0 inches of 2.0 pound polyurethane foam
The top layer is truly the story of Purple, using an extremely distinctive material that is responsible for the bounciness, pressure relief, and sleeping trendy. The cover below the cover is made of viscose (27%), polyester (69 percent ), and polyester-lycra (4 percent ). I found that the mattress cover to be nice to the touch and very breathable.
Motion Transfer Evaluation
I didn’t know what to expect from the Purple mattress, concerning motion transfer.
Basically because it doesn’t fall under the common kinds of mattresses; memory foam, latex foam or innerspring.
But, it’s a excellent alternative for most couples, in regards to motion transfer. Purple Mattress Construction
Expenses and Avaiable Sizes
Below, the sizes and costs are listed.
Twin XL: 37.5″ x 79.5″ x 9.5″ – $699
Queen: 59.5″ x 79.5″ x 9.5″ – $999
King: 75.5″ x 79.5″ x 9.5″ – $1,299
Cal King: 71.5″ x 83.5″ x 9.5″ – $1,299
In Regards To Durability
The gel material utilized in the comfort layer is very resilient, and will stop any early drooping that is observed in other mattress brands.
The bottom foam is high-density, so all in all I anticipate the bed mattress to hold up well over time, and I think its durability is an important selling point. Purple Mattress Construction
Other things to Remember:
- Purple is offered only online
- They have a 10 year guarantee
- Purple recommends stretchy sheets, to get the full benefit
- They have a 100 night sleep trial
How Does Purple Compare to Nectar?
Purple Mattress is a great mattress. You can get the lowest prices here.
However, in comparison to Nectar, there are a few things to notice:
- Nectar is more economical.
- Purple mattress has 3 foam layers, compared to Nectar having 4 foam layers.
- Purple mattress is thinner than Nectar mattress.
- Nectar carries a lesser comfort score. This means it provides more comfort, without sacrificing stability or assistance.
- Nectar has less movement transfer compared to Purple mattress.
- Nectar includes a Three Hundred and Sixty Five Night Sleep Trial versus Purples 100 day trial. Purple Mattress Construction