Purple Bed Mattress Review Purple Mattress Comparison
I get a great deal of concerns about the Purple bed mattress because of their innovative marketing and effective Kickstarted campaign. Purple Mattress Comparison
So I was eager to try it out myself.
Because it’s made with very unique materials, it’s tough to compare it to other mattresses. Purple Mattress Comparison
Overall I liked the Purple mattress mattress, however I had a few little concerns also.
It is definitely unique, and different than any mattress I’ve ever tested. I believe plenty of people are going to love this mattress. But it won’t be for everyone.
You will enjoy the Purple mattress mattress if you…
- Are searching for pressure relief – I found the Purple mattress to be good for this. (This is what they are trying to prove with the raw egg evaluation ).
- Are considering the bed-in-a-box design – Due to the unique material, it’s hard to compare Purple mattresses to other people.
- Sleep in many positions – Purple is one of very few mattresses, that sleep comfortable rather you sleep on your stomach, back or side.
- Prefer to sleep cool- The Purple mattress no doubt sleeps cool. It sleeps cooler than any other mattress I’ve personally tried.
You might not like the Purple mattress mattress if you…
- Prefer a mattress that you know – Can you call it memory foam? Perhaps a latex mattress mattress? Absolutely not spring. It’s hard to classify Purple, which could be challenging for some buyers.
- You prefer a certain kind of mattress – If you are a fan of a specific type of mattress, you should stick with that kind of mattress. This is a special feel that isn’t really like any of the fundamental bed mattress types. Purple Mattress Comparison
Firmness and Feel
Since the Purple mattress has a exceptional comfort layer (hyper-elastic polymer), it’s not a shock that it feels different than any other mattress.
Like a latex mattress mattress, Purple springs back really fast, and sleeps cool. In regards to firmness, it is most likely a 7 out of 10 on the firmness scale. However it is really pressure relieving also.
So I believe the regular”firmness scale” isn’t really as helpful as it can be.
Purple Mattress Construction
The Purple bed mattress is made from 3 layers:
- 2 inches of hyper-elastic polymer
- 3.5 inches of 1.8 pound polyurethane foam
- 4.0 inches of 2.0 pound polyurethane foam
The top layer is truly the story of Purple, using an extremely distinctive material that’s responsible for the bounciness, pressure relief, and sleeping trendy. The cover below the cover is made of viscose (27%), polyester (69 percent ), and polyester-lycra (4%). I discovered the mattress cover to be nice to the touch and very breathable.
Motion Transfer Test
I did not know what to expect from the Purple mattress, when it come to motion transfer.
Basically because it doesn’t fall under the typical types of mattresses; memory foam, latex foam or innerspring.
However, for movement transfer I feel it’s wonderful for couples. Purple Mattress Comparison
Expenses and Avaiable Sizes
The table shown below lists the costs for the easily available sizes and their associated measurements.
Twin XL: 37.5″ x 79.5″ x 9.5″ – $699
Queen: 59.5″ x 79.5″ x 9.5″ – $999
King: 75.5″ x 79.5″ x 9.5″ – $1,299
Cal King: 71.5″ x 83.5″ x 9.5″ – $1,299
In Regards To Durability
The gel substance utilized in the comfort coating is very resilient, and will stop any early drooping that is observed in other mattress brands.
It’s a higher density base foam. So, I think that the durability of this mattress is going to be a massive selling point. Purple Mattress Comparison
Other things to keep in mind:
- Purple is offered just online
- They have a 10 year guarantee
- Purple recommends stretchy sheets, to get the full advantage
- They have a 100 night sleep trial
How Does Purple Compare to Nectar?
Purple Mattress is a great mattress. You can get the lowest prices here.
However, when compared to Nectar, there are a few things to notice:
- Nectar is more economical.
- Purple mattress has 3 foam layers, compared to Nectar with 4 foam layers.
- Purple mattress is thinner than Nectar mattress.
- Nectar carries a lower comfort score. This means it provides more comfort, without sacrificing stability or assistance.
- Nectar has less motion transfer compared to Purple mattress.
- Nectar includes a Three Hundred and Sixty Five Night Sleep Trial versus Purples 100 day trial. Purple Mattress Comparison