Purple Bed Mattress Review Purple Mattress Company
I get a great deal of questions about the Purple mattress,due to their innovative marketing and effective Kickstarted campaign. Purple Mattress Company
So I was thrilled to try out the mattress for myself.
Since it is built with very unique materials, it’s hard to compare it to other mattresses. Purple Mattress Company
Overall I really liked the mattress too. But I did have some concerns.
No doubt it is unique, and different than any mattress I’ve ever tested. I believe plenty of people are going to love this mattress. But it will not be for everyone.
You will enjoy the Purple bed mattress if you…
- are making an attempt to locate pressure relief- I found Purple’s is in reality terrific for pressure relief. (That is exactly what they’re planning to reveal with the raw egg test).
- Are looking a bed-in-a-box design – It’s hard to compare Purple mattresses to other people, since the material is so unique.
- Sleep in numerous places – Purple is one of very few mattresses, that are comfortable rather you sleep on your stomach, side or back.
- Prefer to sleep cool – The Purple mattress sleeps cooler than any other mattress I have reviewed.
You might not like the Purple mattress mattress if you…
- Want a mattress that you know – Do you call it memory foam? Possibly a latex bed mattress? Absolutely not spring. It’s hard to classify Purple, which could be challenging for some buyers.
- There is a certain type of mattress that you like – If you are a die hard fan of a certain type of mattress, then you need to stick with that kind of mattress. This is a special feel that isn’t really like any of the basic bed mattress types. Purple Mattress Company
Firmness and Feel
Since the Purple mattress has a exceptional comfort layer (called hyper-elastic polymer), it is not surprising that it seems different than any other mattress you’ve tried.
Like a latex mattress mattress, Purple springs back really fast, and sleeps cool. As far as firmness, it is around a 7 out of 10. But, it’s also pressure relieving. Therefore, don’t base everything from the firmness scale.
Purple Mattress Construction
The Purple bed mattress is made from 3 layers:
- 2 inches of hyper-elastic polymer
- 3.5 inches of 1.8 pound polyurethane foam
- 4.0 inches of 2.0 pound polyurethane foam
The top layer is truly the story of Purple, using an extremely unique material that is accountable for the bounciness, pressure relief, and sleeping trendy. The cover below the cover is made of viscose (27%), polyester (69 percent ), and polyester-lycra (4%). I discovered the mattress cover to be wonderful to the touch and very breathable.
Motion Transfer Test
I didn’t know what to expect from the Purple mattress, when it come to movement transfer.
Simply because it doesn’t fall under the typical types of mattresses; memory foam, latex foam or innerspring.
However, for movement transfer I feel it’s great for couples. Purple Mattress Company
Expenses and Avaiable Sizes
The table shown below lists the prices for the easily available sizes and their associated measurements.
Twin XL: 37.5″ x 79.5″ x 9.5″ – $699
Queen: 59.5″ x 79.5″ x 9.5″ – $999
King: 75.5″ x 79.5″ x 9.5″ – $1,299
Cal King: 71.5″ x 83.5″ x 9.5″ – $1,299
In Regards To Durability
The gel substance that Purple utilizes in the comfort coating, is really resilient. It will stop premature drooping, that’s seen in other mattresses.
It’s a high density base foam.
So, I feel the durability of the mattress over time will be a big selling point. Purple Mattress Company
Other things to keep in mind:
- Purple is offered only online
- They have a 10 year warranty
- Purple recommends stretchy sheets, to get the full advantage
- They have a 100 night sleep trial
How Does Purple Compare to Nectar?
Purple Mattress is a excellent mattress. You can find the cheapest prices here.
However, in comparison to Nectar, there are a few things to note:
- Nectar is cheaper.
- Purple mattress has 3 foam layers, in contrast to Nectar with 4 foam layers.
- Purple mattress is thinner than Nectar mattress.
- Nectar carries a lower comfort score. This means it provides more comfort, without sacrificing stability or assistance.
- Nectar has less motion transfer compared to Purple mattress.
- Nectar has a Three Hundred and Sixty Five Night Sleep Trial versus Purples 100 day trial. Purple Mattress Company