Purple Bed Mattress Review Purple Mattress Box Spring
I get a lot of questions about the Purple mattress, due to their innovative advertising and effective Kickstarted campaign. Purple Mattress Box Spring
So I was eager to try it out myself.
Because it is constructed with very unique materials, it’s hard to compare it to other mattresses. Purple Mattress Box Spring
Overall I really liked the mattress too. However, I did have some concerns.
It is absolutely unique, and different than any mattress I’ve ever tested. I believe many people are going to like this mattress. But it won’t be for everyone, since it’s so unique.
You will enjoy the Purple mattress mattress if you…
- Are trying to find pressure relief- I discovered Purple’s is in reality terrific for pressure relief. (That is exactly what they’re aiming to show with the raw egg evaluation ).
- Are looking a bed-in-a-box design – It is hard to compare Purple mattresses to others, since the material is so unique.
- Sleep in several positions – Purple is among one of the few mattress manufacturers that is comfy when sleeping on the backside, and stomach.
- Prefer to sleep cool- The Purple mattress no doubt sleeps cool. It sleeps cooler than any other mattress I have personally tried.
You might not like the Purple mattress mattress if you…
- Prefer a mattress that you understand – Do you call it memory foam? Perhaps a latex bed mattress? Absolutely not spring. It’s difficult to classify Purple, which might be challenging for some buyers.
- You prefer a certain kind of mattress – If you’re a fan of a particular sort of mattress, then you need to stick with that sort of mattress. This is a unique feel that is not really like some of the basic bed mattress types. Purple Mattress Box Spring
Firmness and Feel
Since the Purple mattress has a exceptional comfort layer (hyper-elastic polymer), it’s not a shock that it feels different than any other mattress.
Like a latex bed mattress, Purple springs back really fast, and sleeps cool.
As it pertains firmness, I’d give it around a 7 out of 10. But, it’s great at stress relief. Therefore, don’t base everything from the firmness scale.
Purple Mattress Construction
The Purple mattress mattress consists of 3 layers:
- 2 inches of hyper-elastic polymer
- 3.5 inches of 1.8 pound polyurethane foam
- 4.0 inches of 2.0 pound polyurethane foam
The top layer is what defines Purple.
The extremely distinctive substance provides the bounce, pressure relief and sleeps cool. Underneath the cover, it’s made of viscose (27%), polyester (69%), and polyester-lycra (4 percent ). The cover not only felt fine, but was very breathable.
Motion Transfer Evaluation
In regards to movement transfer, I wasn’t sure what to expect from the Purple mattress.
Considering that it doesn’t fall under the frequent memory foam, latex foam, and innerspring classifications.
But, it’s a excellent option for most couples, in regards to motion transfer. Purple Mattress Box Spring
Expenses and Avaiable Sizes
Below, the dimensions and costs are listed.
Twin XL: 37.5″ x 79.5″ x 9.5″ – $699
Queen: 59.5″ x 79.5″ x 9.5″ – $999
King: 75.5″ x 79.5″ x 9.5″ – $1,299
Cal King: 71.5″ x 83.5″ x 9.5″ – $1,299
In Regards To Durability
Purple employs a really resilient gel material in its relaxation layer. . It will stop early sagging, that is seen in different mattresses.
It’s a higher density base foam. So, I think the durability of this mattress will be a massive selling point. Purple Mattress Box Spring
Other things to keep in mind:
- Purple is offered only online
- They have a 10 year warranty
- Purple recommends stretchy sheets, to get the full advantage
- They have a 100 night sleep trial
How Does Purple Compare to Nectar?
Purple Mattress is a great mattress. You can find the cheapest prices here.
But in comparison to Nectar, there are a few things to notice:
- Nectar is more economical.
- Purple mattress has 3 foam layers, compared to Nectar having 4 foam layers.
- Purple mattress is thinner than Nectar mattress.
- Nectar carries a lesser comfort score. This means it provides more comfort, without sacrificing stability or assistance.
- Nectar has less motion transfer compared to Purple mattress.
- Nectar includes a Three Hundred and Sixty Five Night Sleep Trial versus Purples 100 day trial. Purple Mattress Box Spring