Purple Bed Mattress Review Purple Mattress Blog
I get a great deal of questions about the Purple mattress,because of their innovative marketing and effective Kickstarted campaign. Purple Mattress Blog
So that I couldn’t wait to try out the mattress out myself.
Since it is built with quite unique materials, it’s tough to compare it to other mattresses. Purple Mattress Blog
Overall I loved the mattress too. However, I did have some concerns.
It’s certainly unique, and differs from anything I have tested. I believe plenty of people are going to love this mattress. But it will not be for everyone.
You may enjoy the Purple mattress mattress if you…
- Are trying to find pressure relief- I found Purple’s is in reality terrific for pressure relief. (That is exactly what they’re planning to reveal with the raw egg evaluation ).
- Are looking a bed-in-a-box design – It is tough to compare Purple mattresses to others, since the material is so unique.
- Sleep in many positions – Purple is one of very few mattresses, that sleep comfy rather you sleep on your stomach, side or back.
- Prefer to sleep cool- The Purple mattress no doubt sleeps cool. It sleeps cooler than any other mattress I’ve personally tried.
You may not like the Purple mattress mattress if you…
- Prefer a mattress that you know – Do you call it memory foam? Possibly a latex mattress mattress? Absolutely not spring. It’s hard to classify Purple, which could be challenging for some buyers.
- You prefer a certain kind of mattress – If you are a fan of a specific sort of mattress, then you should stick with that kind of mattress. This is a special feel that isn’t really like any of the basic bed mattress types. Purple Mattress Blog
Firmness and Feel
Considering that the Purple mattress mattress has a different comfort layer material (hyper-elastic polymer), it is not a surprise it’s a very different feel.
Like a latex bed mattress, Purple springs really quick, and sleeps cool. So far as firmness, it is around a 7 out of 10. But, it’s also pressure relieving. So, don’t base everything off of the firmness scale.
Purple Mattress Construction
The Purple mattress mattress is made from 3 layers:
- 2 inches of hyper-elastic polymer
- 3.5 inches of 1.8 pound polyurethane foam
- 4.0 inches of 2.0 pound polyurethane foam
The top layer is truly the story of Purple, with a very distinctive material that is responsible for the bounciness, pressure relief, and sleeping trendy. Underneath the cover, it’s made of viscose (27%), polyester (69 percent ), and polyester-lycra (4%). The cover not only felt fine, but was very breathable.
Motion Transfer Test
When it come to movement transfer, I was not sure what to expect from the Purple mattress.
Considering that it doesn’t fall under the frequent memory foam, latex foam, and innerspring classifications.
However, for motion transfer I feel it’s wonderful for couples. Purple Mattress Blog
Costs and Avaiable Sizes
Listed below, are the dimensions of the Purple mattress, and its cost.
Twin XL: 37.5″ x 79.5″ x 9.5″ – $699
Queen: 59.5″ x 79.5″ x 9.5″ – $999
King: 75.5″ x 79.5″ x 9.5″ – $1,299
Cal King: 71.5″ x 83.5″ x 9.5″ – $1,299
In Regards To Durability
The gel substance utilized in the comfort coating is extremely resilient, and will stop any early drooping that’s seen in other mattress brands.
The bottom foam is high-density, so all in all I expect the bed mattress to hold up well over time, and I think its durability is an important selling point. Purple Mattress Blog
Other things to keep in mind:
- Purple is offered only online
- They have a 10 year guarantee
- Purple recommends stretchy sheets, to get the full advantage
- They have a 100 night sleep trial
How Does Purple Compare to Nectar?
Purple Mattress is a excellent mattress. You can find the cheapest prices here.
However, in comparison to Nectar, there are a few things to note:
- Nectar is more economical.
- Purple mattress has 3 foam layers, in contrast to Nectar having 4 foam layers.
- Purple mattress is thinner than Nectar mattress.
- Nectar carries a lesser comfort score. This means it provides more comfort, without sacrificing stability or assistance.
- Nectar has less motion transfer than Purple mattress.
- Nectar has a Three Hundred and Sixty Five Night Sleep Trial versus Purples 100 day trial. Purple Mattress Blog