Purple Bed Mattress Review Purple Mattress Base
I get a fantastic deal of concerns about the Purple bed mattress due to their innovative advertising and effective Kickstarted effort. Purple Mattress Base
So I was excited to check it out myself.
Because it is made with very unique materials, it is tough to compare it to other mattresses Purple Mattress Base
All in all I honestly liked the mattress too. However, I did have some concerns.
No doubt it is unique, and different than any mattress I’ve ever tested. I believe plenty of people will love this mattress. But it will not be for everyone.
You will enjoy the Purple bed mattress if you…
- Are trying to find pressure relief – I discovered the Purple mattress to be great for this. (This is what they are trying to establish with the raw egg evaluation ).
- Are looking the bed-in-a-box online business design – It is difficult to compare Purple to other mattress mattresses (price-wise) due to the material.
- Sleep in several positions – Purple is one of very few mattresses, that sleep comfortable rather you sleep on your stomach, side or back.
- Prefer to sleep cool- The Purple mattress no doubt sleeps cool. It sleeps cooler than any other mattress I have personally tried.
You may not like the Purple mattress mattress if you…
- Prefer a mattress that you know – Can you call it memory foam? Possibly a latex mattress mattress? Absolutely not spring. It’s hard to classify Purple, which might be challenging for some buyers.
- You prefer a certain type of mattress – If you are a fan of a particular sort of mattress, then you should stick with that sort of mattress. This is a special feel that isn’t really like any of the fundamental bed mattress types. Purple Mattress Base
Firmness and Feel
Since the Purple mattress has a unique comfort layer (hyper-elastic polymer), it’s not a shock that it feels different than any other mattress.
Like a latex mattress mattress, Purple springs back really quick, and sleeps cool.
When it comes firmness, I would give it around a 7 out of 10. But, it’s great at stress relief. So, don’t base everything off of the firmness scale.
Purple Mattress Construction
The Purple bed mattress consists of 3 layers:
- 2 inches of hyper-elastic polymer
- 3.5 inches of 1.8 pound polyurethane foam
- 4.0 inches of 2.0 pound polyurethane foam
The top layer is what makes Purple what it is. With a very unique material that provides the bounce, pressure relief and also sleeps cool. Underneath the cover, it’s made of viscose (27%), polyester (69 percent ), and polyester-lycra (4%). The cover not only felt fine, but was very breathable.
Motion Transfer Test
I did not know what to expect from the Purple mattress, as it pertains to motion transfer.
Considering that it doesn’t fall under the common memory foam, latex foam, and innerspring classifications.
But, it is a excellent alternative for most couples, when it comes to motion transfer. Purple Mattress Base
Expenses and Avaiable Sizes
Listed below, are the sizes of the Purple mattress, and its cost.
Twin XL: 37.5″ x 79.5″ x 9.5″ – $699
Queen: 59.5″ x 79.5″ x 9.5″ – $999
King: 75.5″ x 79.5″ x 9.5″ – $1,299
Cal King: 71.5″ x 83.5″ x 9.5″ – $1,299
In Regards To Durability
The gel substance that Purple utilizes in the comfort coating, is really resilient. It will stop premature drooping, that is seen in different mattresses.
It has a high density base foam. So, I think that the durability of this mattress is going to be a huge selling point. Purple Mattress Base
Other things to keep in mind:
- Purple is offered only online
- They have a 10 year guarantee
- Purple recommends stretchy sheets, to get the full benefit
- They have a 100 night sleep trial
How Does Purple Compare to Nectar?
Purple Mattress is a excellent mattress. You can get the lowest prices here.
But in comparison to Nectar, there are a few things to note:
- Nectar is cheaper.
- Purple mattress has 3 foam layers, compared to Nectar having 4 foam layers.
- Purple mattress is thinner than Nectar mattress.
- Nectar carries a lower comfort score. This means it provides more comfort, without sacrificing stability or assistance.
- Nectar has less motion transfer than Purple mattress.
- Nectar has a Three Hundred and Sixty Five Night Sleep Trial versus Purples 100 day trial. Purple Mattress Base