Purple Bed Mattress Review Purple Mattress Australia
I get many questions about the Purple mattress,due to their innovative marketing and effective Kickstarted campaign. Purple Mattress Australia
So I was eager to try out the mattress out myself.
Because it is built with very unique materials, it is tough to compare it to other mattresses. Purple Mattress Australia
All in all I honestly liked the mattress too. But I did have some concerns.
It’s absolutely unique, and different than any mattress I’ve ever tested. I believe plenty of people are going to love this mattress. But it will not be for everyone.
You will enjoy the Purple mattress mattress if you…
- Are trying to find pressure relief – I discovered the Purple mattress to be great for this. (This is what they are trying to establish with the raw egg evaluation ).
- Are considering the bed-in-a-box design – Due to the exceptional material, it’s hard to compare Purple mattresses to other people.
- Sleep in several positions – Purple is one of very few mattresses, that sleep comfy rather you sleep on your stomach, back or side.
- Rather sleep cool – The Purple mattress sleeps cooler than any other mattress I’ve reviewed.
You might not like the Purple mattress mattress if you…
- Want a mattress mattress you know – Is it memory foam? More like a latex mattress mattress? Absolutely not spring. It’s hard to classify Purple, which could be challenging for some buyers.
- There’s a certain kind of mattress that you like – If you are a die hard fan of a particular kind of mattress, then you need to stick with that kind of mattress. This is a special feel that isn’t really like some of the fundamental bed mattress types. Purple Mattress Australia
Firmness and Feel
Since the Purple mattress has a exceptional comfort layer (called hyper-elastic polymer), it’s not surprising that it seems different than any other mattress you have tried.
Like a latex mattress mattress, Purple springs back really quick, and sleeps cool. In regards to firmness, it is probably a 7 out of 10 on the firmness scale. However it’s really pressure relieving too.
So I believe the regular”firmness scale” isn’t really as helpful as it could be.
Purple Mattress Construction
The Purple bed mattress is made from 3 layers:
- 2 inches of hyper-elastic polymer
- 3.5 inches of 1.8 pound polyurethane foam
- 4.0 inches of 2.0 pound polyurethane foam
The top layer is what makes Purple what it is. With a very unique material that provides the bounce, pressure relief and also sleeps cool. Underneath the cover is made of viscose (27%), polyester (69%), and polyester-lycra (4 percent ). I felt that the cover was very beathable, and felt good to touch.
Motion Transfer Evaluation
I wasn’t sure what to expect from the Purple mattress mattress in regards to movement transfer.
Considering that it doesn’t fall under the frequent memory foam, latex foam, and innerspring classifications.
But, it is a great alternative for most couples, in regards to motion transfer. Purple Mattress Australia
Costs and Avaiable Sizes
The table shown below lists the costs for the readily available sizes and their associated measurements.
Twin XL: 37.5″ x 79.5″ x 9.5″ – $699
Queen: 59.5″ x 79.5″ x 9.5″ – $999
King: 75.5″ x 79.5″ x 9.5″ – $1,299
Cal King: 71.5″ x 83.5″ x 9.5″ – $1,299
In Regards To Durability
Purple uses a really resilient gel material in its relaxation layer. . It will stop early sagging, that’s seen in other mattresses.
The bottom foam is high-density, so all in all I expect the mattress mattress to hold up well over time, and I believe its durability is an important selling point. Purple Mattress Australia
Other things to Remember:
- Purple is offered only online
- They have a 10 year warranty
- Purple recommends stretchy sheets, to get the full advantage
- They have a 100 night sleep trial
How Does Purple Compare to Nectar?
Purple Mattress is a excellent mattress. You can find the cheapest prices here.
But when compared to Nectar, there are a few things to notice:
- Nectar is cheaper.
- Purple mattress has 3 foam layers, compared to Nectar with 4 foam layers.
- Purple mattress is thinner than Nectar mattress.
- Nectar carries a lesser comfort score. This means it provides more comfort, without sacrificing stability or assistance.
- Nectar has less movement transfer compared to Purple mattress.
- Nectar includes a Three Hundred and Sixty Five Night Sleep Trial versus Purples 100 day trial. Purple Mattress Australia