Purple Bed Mattress Review Purple Mattress Ad Video
I get a great deal of questions about the Purple mattress,because of their innovative advertising and effective Kickstarted campaign. Purple Mattress Ad Video
So I was thrilled to try out the mattress for myself.
Since it is made of some very distinctive material, it is hard to compare to other mattresses. Purple Mattress Ad Video
Overall I really liked the mattress too. But I did have some concerns.
It’s certainly unique, and differs from anything I have tested. I believe a good deal of individuals are going to like the bed mattress, however it’s so unique that it might not be for everyone.
You will enjoy the Purple bed mattress if you…
- Are looking pressure relief – I discovered the Purple mattress to be incredible for this. (This is what they’re proving with the raw egg test).
- Are looking the bed-in-a-box online company design – It is tough to compare Purple to additional bed mattresses (price-wise) due to the material.
- Sleep in many positions – Purple is one of one of the couple of mattress manufacturers that is comfy when sleeping on the back, side, and stomach.
- Wish to sleep cool – The Purple bed mattress certainly sleeps cool, cooler than nearly any other bed mattress I’ve actually reviewed.
You may not like the Purple mattress mattress if you…
- Want a mattress that you can describe – Do you call it memory foam? Perhaps a latex mattress mattress? Absolutely not spring. It’s hard to classify Purple, which could be challenging for some buyers.
- There’s a particular kind of bed mattress you enjoy – If you like memory foam or love latex, then you must consider sticking to precisely what you like. This is a special feel that is not really like some of the basic bed mattress types. Purple Mattress Ad Video
Firmness and Feel
Since the Purple mattress has a unique comfort layer (hyper-elastic polymer), it is not a shock that it feels different than any other mattress.
Like a latex bed mattress, Purple springs really fast, and sleeps cool.
As it pertains firmness, I’d give it about a 7 out of 10. But, it is great at pressure relief. So, don’t base everything off of the firmness scale
Purple Mattress Construction
The Purple bed mattress is made from 3 layers:
- 2 inches of hyper-elastic polymer
- 3.5 inches of 1.8 pound polyurethane foam
- 4.0 inches of 2.0 pound polyurethane foam
The top layer is truly the story of Purple, with an extremely distinctive material that is accountable for the bounciness, pressure relief, and sleeping cool. Underneath the cover, it’s made of viscose (27%), polyester (69 percent ), and polyester-lycra (4 percent ). The cover not just felt fine, but was very breathable.
Motion Transfer Evaluation
I was not sure what to expect from the Purple bed mattress in regards to movement transfer.
Only because it doesn’t fall under the typical kinds of mattresses; memory foam, latex foam or innerspring.
However, for motion transfer I feel it is wonderful for couples. Purple Mattress Ad Video
Expenses and Avaiable Sizes
The table shown below lists the costs for the easily available sizes and their associated measurements.
Twin XL: 37.5″ x 79.5″ x 9.5″ – $699
Queen: 59.5″ x 79.5″ x 9.5″ – $999
King: 75.5″ x 79.5″ x 9.5″ – $1,299
Cal King: 71.5″ x 83.5″ x 9.5″ – $1,299
In Regards To Durability
Purple employs a really resilient gel substance in its relaxation layer. . It will stop premature sagging, that is seen in other mattresses.
The bottom foam is high-density, so all in all I expect the bed mattress to hold up well over time, and I believe its durability is an important selling point. Purple Mattress Ad Video
Other things to Remember:
- Purple is offered only online
- They have a 10 year warranty
- Purple recommends stretchy sheets, to get the full benefit
- They have a 100 night sleep trial
How Does Purple Compare to Nectar?
Purple Mattress is a great mattress. You can get the cheapest prices here.
But when compared to Nectar, there are a few things to note:
- Nectar is more economical.
- Purple mattress has 3 foam layers, in contrast to Nectar with 4 foam layers.
- Purple mattress is thinner than Nectar mattress.
- Nectar carries a lesser comfort score. This means it provides more comfort, without sacrificing stability or assistance.
- Nectar has less movement transfer than Purple mattress.
- Nectar has a Three Hundred and Sixty Five Night Sleep Trial versus Purples 100 day trial. Purple Mattress Ad Video