Purple Bed Mattress Review Purple Full Mattress
I get a great deal of questions about the Purple mattress, due to their innovative advertising and effective Kickstarted effort. Purple Full Mattress
So I could not wait to try out the mattress out myself.
Since it’s made of some very distinctive material, it is tough to compare to other mattresses. Purple Full Mattress
Overall I really liked the mattress too. However, I did have some concerns.
It is certainly unique, and different than any mattress I’ve ever tested. I believe many individuals will like this mattress. But it will not be for everybody, since it’s so unique.
You may enjoy the Purple bed mattress if you…
- Are trying to locate pressure relief- I found Purple’s is in fact terrific for pressure relief. (That’s exactly what they’re planning to reveal with the raw egg test).
- Are looking a bed-in-a-box design – It is hard to compare Purple mattresses to others, because the material is so unique.
- Sleep in multiple places – Purple is one of very few mattresses, that are comfortable rather you sleep on your stomach, side or back.
- Prefer to sleep cool- The Purple mattress no doubt sleeps cool. It sleeps cooler than any other mattress I have personally tried.
You might not like the Purple bed mattress if you…
- Want a mattress that you can describe – Can you call it memory foam? Perhaps a latex mattress mattress? Absolutely not spring. It’s difficult to classify Purple, which might be challenging for some buyers.
- There is a specific kind of bed mattress you like – If you prefer memory foam or love latex, then you must consider sticking to precisely what you like. This is a special feel that is not really like any of the basic bed mattress types. Purple Full Mattress
Firmness and Feel
Since the Purple mattress has a exceptional comfort layer (called hyper-elastic polymer), it’s not surprising that it feels different than any other mattress you have tried.
Like a latex mattress mattress, Purple springs really quick, and sleeps cool. In regards to firmness, it’s probably a 7 out of 10 on the firmness scale. However it is really pressure relieving too.
So I feel the regular”firmness scale” isn’t really as helpful as it could be.
Purple Mattress Construction
The Purple mattress mattress is made from 3 layers:
- 2 inches of hyper-elastic polymer
- 3.5 inches of 1.8 pound polyurethane foam
- 4.0 inches of 2.0 pound polyurethane foam
The top layer is the thing that makes Purple what it is. With a very distinctive material that offers the bounce, pressure relief and also sleeps cool. Underneath the cover, it is made from viscose (27%), polyester (69 percent ), and polyester-lycra (4 percent ). The cover not just felt nice, but was very breathable.
Motion Transfer Evaluation
I didn’t know what to expect from the Purple mattress, regarding movement transfer.
Considering that it doesn’t fall under the common memory foam, latex foam, and innerspring classifications.
But, it is a great alternative for most couples, in regards to motion transfer. Purple Full Mattress
Costs and Avaiable Sizes
Listed below, are the dimensions of the Purple mattress, and its price.
Twin XL: 37.5″ x 79.5″ x 9.5″ – $699
Queen: 59.5″ x 79.5″ x 9.5″ – $999
King: 75.5″ x 79.5″ x 9.5″ – $1,299
Cal King: 71.5″ x 83.5″ x 9.5″ – $1,299
In Regards To Durability
The gel substance that Purple uses in the comfort layer, is really resilient. It will stop premature drooping, that is seen in other mattresses.
It’s a high density base foam.
So, I believe the durability of this mattress over time is going to be a big selling point. Purple Full Mattress
Other things to Remember:
- Purple is offered just online
- They have a 10 year warranty
- Purple recommends stretchy sheets, to get the full benefit
- They have a 100 night sleep trial
How Does Purple Compare to Nectar?
Purple Mattress is a great mattress. You can find the lowest prices here.
But when compared to Nectar, there are a few things to note:
- Nectar is more economical.
- Purple mattress has 3 foam layers, compared to Nectar having 4 foam layers.
- Purple mattress is thinner than Nectar mattress.
- Nectar carries a lesser comfort score. This means it provides more comfort, without sacrificing stability or assistance.
- Nectar has less motion transfer compared to Purple mattress.
- Nectar includes a Three Hundred and Sixty Five Night Sleep Trial versus Purples 100 day trial. Purple Full Mattress