Purple Bed Mattress Review Purple Brand Mattress Review
I get a lot of questions about the Purple mattress,because of their innovative marketing and powerful Kickstarted campaign. Purple Brand Mattress Review
So I was eager to try the mattress out myself.
Since it is constructed with quite unique materials, it is tough to compare it to other mattresses. Purple Brand Mattress Review
Overall I really liked the mattress too. But I did have some concerns.
It’s certainly unique, and differs from anything I have tested. I believe plenty of people will love this mattress. However it won’t be for everyone.
You may enjoy the Purple bed mattress if you…
- Are searching for pressure relief – I discovered the Purple mattress to be good for this. (This is what they’re trying to prove with the raw egg evaluation ).
- Are considering the bed-in-a-box design – Because of the exceptional material, it’s tough to compare Purple mattresses to others.
- Sleep in several positions – Purple is among one of the few mattress manufacturers which is comfy when sleeping on the backside, and tummy.
- Rather sleep cool – The Purple mattress sleeps cooler than any other mattress I have reviewed.
You might not like the Purple bed mattress if you…
- Want a mattress that you know – Do you call it memory foam? Perhaps a latex mattress mattress? Absolutely not spring. It’s difficult to classify Purple, which could be challenging for some buyers.
- You prefer a certain type of mattress – If you are a fan of a specific sort of mattress, you need to stick with that sort of mattress. This is a special feel that isn’t really like some of the basic bed mattress types. Purple Brand Mattress Review
Firmness and Feel
Since the Purple mattress has a exceptional comfort layer (hyper-elastic polymer), it’s not a shock that it feels different than any other mattress.
Like a latex bed mattress, Purple springs back really fast, and sleeps cool.
When it comes firmness, I’d give it around a 7 out of 10. But, it is great at pressure relief. So, don’t base everything from the firmness scale.
Purple Mattress Construction
The Purple bed mattress is made from 3 layers:
- 2 inches of hyper-elastic polymer
- 3.5 inches of 1.8 pound polyurethane foam
- 4.0 inches of 2.0 pound polyurethane foam
The top layer is really the story of Purple, using a very distinctive material that’s responsible for the bounciness, pressure relief, and sleeping trendy. Underneath the cover is made from viscose (27%), polyester (69%), and polyester-lycra (4%). I felt that the cover was very beathable, and felt good to touch.
Motion Transfer Test
I did not know what to expect from the Purple mattress, when it come to movement transfer.
Only because it does not fall under the typical types of mattresses; memory foam, latex foam or innerspring.
However, for movement transfer I feel it’s wonderful for couples. Purple Brand Mattress Review
Expenses and Avaiable Sizes
Below, the dimensions and prices are listed.
Twin XL: 37.5″ x 79.5″ x 9.5″ – $699
Queen: 59.5″ x 79.5″ x 9.5″ – $999
King: 75.5″ x 79.5″ x 9.5″ – $1,299
Cal King: 71.5″ x 83.5″ x 9.5″ – $1,299
In Regards To Durability
The gel material that Purple utilizes in the comfort coating, is really resilient. It’ll stop premature drooping, that is seen in different mattresses.
The bottom foam is high-density, so all in all I expect the bed mattress to hold up well over time, and I believe its durability is a significant selling point. Purple Brand Mattress Review
Other things to keep in mind:
- Purple is offered only online
- They have a 10 year warranty
- Purple recommends stretchy sheets, to get the full advantage
- They have a 100 night sleep trial
How Does Purple Compare to Nectar?
Purple Mattress is a excellent mattress. You can get the cheapest prices here.
But when compared to Nectar, there are a few things to note:
- Nectar is more economical.
- Purple mattress has 3 foam layers, in contrast to Nectar with 4 foam layers.
- Purple mattress is thinner than Nectar mattress.
- Nectar carries a lower comfort score. This means it provides more comfort, without sacrificing stability or assistance.
- Nectar has less motion transfer compared to Purple mattress.
- Nectar has a Three Hundred and Sixty Five Night Sleep Trial versus Purples 100 day trial. Purple Brand Mattress Review