Purple Bed Mattress Review Purple Bed Mattress Reviews
I get a lot of questions about the Purple mattress,because of their innovative marketing and powerful Kickstarted campaign. Purple Bed Mattress Reviews
So I was eager to try the mattress out myself.
Since it is made of some very unique material, it is hard to compare to other mattresses. Purple Bed Mattress Reviews
Overall I truly liked the Purple mattress mattress, however I had a couple of small concerns too.
It is definitely unique, and different than any mattress I’ve ever tested. I believe many people will like this mattress. But it won’t be for everybody, since it is so unique.
You will enjoy the Purple mattress mattress if you…
- Are trying to find pressure relief – I found the Purple mattress to be great for this. (This is what they are trying to prove with the raw egg test).
- Are looking the bed-in-a-box online business design – It’s tough to compare Purple to other mattress mattresses (price-wise) because of the material.
- Sleep in many positions – Purple is one of very few mattresses, that sleep comfortable rather you sleep on your stomach, side or back.
- Wish to sleep cool – The Purple mattress mattress certainly sleeps cool, cooler than nearly any other bed mattress I have actually reviewed.
You might not like the Purple mattress mattress if you…
- Prefer a mattress that you know – Do you call it memory foam? Perhaps a latex bed mattress? Absolutely not spring. It’s difficult to classify Purple, which might be challenging for some buyers.
- There is a specific type of mattress mattress you enjoy – If you like memory foam or love latex, you must think about sticking to precisely what you like. This is a special feel that isn’t really like some of the basic bed mattress types. Purple Bed Mattress Reviews
Firmness and Feel
Since the Purple mattress has a unique comfort layer (called hyper-elastic polymer), it is not surprising that it seems different than any other mattress you’ve tried.
Like a latex mattress mattress, Purple springs back really quick, and sleeps cool. In regards to firmness, it is probably a 7 out of 10 on the firmness scale. However it’s really pressure relieving also.
So I believe the regular”firmness scale” is not really as helpful as it can be.
Purple Mattress Construction
The Purple mattress mattress is made from 3 layers:
- 2 inches of hyper-elastic polymer
- 3.5 inches of 1.8 pound polyurethane foam
- 4.0 inches of 2.0 pound polyurethane foam
The top layer is really the story of Purple, using a very distinctive material that’s responsible for the bounciness, pressure relief, and sleeping trendy. Underneath the cover, it is made of viscose (27%), polyester (69%), and polyester-lycra (4 percent ). The cover not only felt nice, but was very breathable.
Motion Transfer Evaluation
I wasn’t sure what to expect from the Purple mattress mattress in regards to motion transfer.
Considering that it does not fall under the common memory foam, latex foam, and innerspring classifications.
However, for motion transfer I feel it’s wonderful for couples. Purple Bed Mattress Reviews
Expenses and Avaiable Sizes
The table shown below lists the costs for the easily available sizes and their associated measurements.
Twin XL: 37.5″ x 79.5″ x 9.5″ – $699
Queen: 59.5″ x 79.5″ x 9.5″ – $999
King: 75.5″ x 79.5″ x 9.5″ – $1,299
Cal King: 71.5″ x 83.5″ x 9.5″ – $1,299
In Regards To Durability
Purple uses a really resilient gel material in its relaxation layer. . It will stop early sagging, that is seen in different mattresses.
It has a high density base foam.
So, I believe the durability of the mattress over time is going to be a big selling point. Purple Bed Mattress Reviews
Other things to Remember:
- Purple is offered just online
- They have a 10 year guarantee
- Purple recommends stretchy sheets, to get the full advantage
- They have a 100 night sleep trial
How Does Purple Compare to Nectar?
Purple Mattress is a excellent mattress. You can find the cheapest prices here.
But in comparison to Nectar, there are a few things to notice:
- Nectar is more economical.
- Purple mattress has 3 foam layers, in contrast to Nectar with 4 foam layers.
- Purple mattress is thinner than Nectar mattress.
- Nectar carries a lesser comfort score. This means it provides more comfort, without sacrificing stability or assistance.
- Nectar has less motion transfer compared to Purple mattress.
- Nectar has a Three Hundred and Sixty Five Night Sleep Trial versus Purples 100 day trial. Purple Bed Mattress Reviews