Purple Bed Mattress Review Purple Bed Mattress Protector Review
I get a lot of questions about the Purple mattress, due to their innovative marketing and effective Kickstarted campaign. Purple Bed Mattress Protector Review
So I was eager to try the mattress out myself.
Because it’s built with quite unique materials, it is hard to compare it to other mattresses. Purple Bed Mattress Protector Review
Overall I liked the Purple mattress mattress, however I had a couple of small concerns also.
It’s absolutely unique, and different than any mattress I’ve ever tested. I believe a lot of people are going to love this mattress. But it won’t be for everyone.
You may enjoy the Purple bed mattress if you…
- Are searching for pressure relief – I found the Purple mattress to be great for this. (This is what they are trying to establish with the raw egg evaluation ).
- Are looking the bed-in-a-box online company design – It is tough to compare Purple to additional bed mattresses (price-wise) because of the material.
- Sleep in multiple places – Purple is one of very few mattresses, that are comfortable rather you sleep on your stomach, back or side.
- Wish to sleep cool – The Purple bed mattress certainly sleeps cool, cooler than any other bed mattress I’ve actually reviewed.
You may not like the Purple mattress mattress if you…
- Want a mattress that you know – Can you call it memory foam? Perhaps a latex bed mattress? Absolutely not spring. It’s hard to classify Purple, which might be challenging for some buyers.
- There is a certain type of mattress that you like – If you’re a die hard fan of a particular kind of mattress, you need to stick with that kind of mattress. This is a special feel that isn’t really like any of the fundamental bed mattress types. Purple Bed Mattress Protector Review
Firmness and Feel
Considering the Purple bed mattress has a different comfort layer material (hyper-elastic polymer), it is not a surprise it has a very different feel.
Like a latex bed mattress, Purple springs really quick, and sleeps cool.
When it comes firmness, I’d give it about a 7 out of 10. But, it is great at pressure relief. Therefore, don’t base everything off of the firmness scale
Purple Mattress Construction
The Purple bed mattress consists of 3 layers:
- 2 inches of hyper-elastic polymer
- 3.5 inches of 1.8 pound polyurethane foam
- 4.0 inches of 2.0 pound polyurethane foam
The top layer is the thing that makes Purple what it is. With a very unique material that provides the bounce, pressure relief and also sleeps cool. Underneath the cover, it is made of viscose (27%), polyester (69%), and polyester-lycra (4 percent ). The cover not only felt fine, but was very breathable.
Motion Transfer Evaluation
I didn’t know what to expect from the Purple mattress, concerning motion transfer.
Considering that it doesn’t fall under the common memory foam, latex foam, and innerspring classifications.
But, it is a excellent option for most couples, in regards to motion transfer. Purple Bed Mattress Protector Review
Costs and Avaiable Sizes
The table shown below lists the prices for the readily available sizes and their associated measurements.
Twin XL: 37.5″ x 79.5″ x 9.5″ – $699
Queen: 59.5″ x 79.5″ x 9.5″ – $999
King: 75.5″ x 79.5″ x 9.5″ – $1,299
Cal King: 71.5″ x 83.5″ x 9.5″ – $1,299
In Regards To Durability
Purple employs a really resilient gel substance in its relaxation layer. . It will stop early sagging, that’s seen in different mattresses.
It has a high density base foam.
So, I believe the sturdiness of the mattress over time will be a significant selling point. Purple Bed Mattress Protector Review
Other things to keep in mind:
- Purple is offered only online
- They have a 10 year warranty
- Purple recommends stretchy sheets, to get the full advantage
- They have a 100 night sleep trial
How Does Purple Compare to Nectar?
Purple Mattress is a excellent mattress. You can get the cheapest prices here.
But when compared to Nectar, there are a few things to note:
- Nectar is more economical.
- Purple mattress has 3 foam layers, in contrast to Nectar having 4 foam layers.
- Purple mattress is thinner than Nectar mattress.
- Nectar carries a lower comfort score. This means it provides more comfort, without sacrificing stability or assistance.
- Nectar has less motion transfer than Purple mattress.
- Nectar has a Three Hundred and Sixty Five Night Sleep Trial versus Purples 100 day trial. Purple Bed Mattress Protector Review