Purple Bed Mattress Review Problems With Nectar Mattress
I get a great deal of questions about the Purple mattress, due to their innovative marketing and effective Kickstarted effort. Problems With Nectar Mattress
So that I couldn’t wait to try the mattress out myself.
Because it’s made with very unique materials, it’s tough to compare it to other mattresses. Problems With Nectar Mattress
Overall I liked the Purple bed mattress, however I had a couple of small concerns also.
It’s certainly unique, and differs from anything I have examined. I believe many people will like this mattress. But it won’t be for everyone, since it is so unique.
You will enjoy the Purple mattress mattress if you…
- Are searching for pressure relief – I discovered the Purple mattress to be good for this. (This is what they are trying to prove with the raw egg evaluation ).
- Are considering the bed-in-a-box design – Due to the exceptional material, it’s hard to compare Purple mattresses to other people.
- Sleep in several positions – Purple is one of one of the few mattress manufacturers which is comfy when sleeping on the back, side, and stomach.
- Prefer to sleep cool – The Purple mattress sleeps cooler than any other mattress I’ve reviewed.
You might not like the Purple mattress mattress if you…
- Want a mattress that you know – Can you call it memory foam? Possibly a latex bed mattress? Absolutely not spring. It’s hard to classify Purple, which might be challenging for some buyers.
- There is a specific kind of mattress mattress you like – If you prefer memory foam or love latex, you must think about sticking to precisely what you like. This is a special feel that isn’t really like some of the basic bed mattress types. Problems With Nectar Mattress
Firmness and Feel
Considering that the Purple bed mattress has a different comfort layer material (hyper-elastic polymer), it’s not a surprise it’s an extremely different feel.
Like a latex bed mattress, Purple springs really quick, and sleeps cool. As far as firmness, it’s around a 7 out of 10. But, it’s also pressure relieving. Therefore, don’t base everything from the firmness scale.
Purple Mattress Construction
The Purple mattress mattress consists of 3 layers:
- 2 inches of hyper-elastic polymer
- 3.5 inches of 1.8 pound polyurethane foam
- 4.0 inches of 2.0 pound polyurethane foam
The top layer is what defines Purple.
The extremely unique material provides the bounce, pressure relief and also sleeps cool. Underneath the cover, it’s made from viscose (27%), polyester (69 percent ), and polyester-lycra (4%). The cover not just felt nice, but was very breathable.
Motion Transfer Test
I did not know what to expect from the Purple mattress, as it pertains to motion transfer.
Basically because it doesn’t fall under the common types of mattresses; memory foam, latex foam or innerspring.
But, it is a excellent alternative for most couples, when it comes to motion transfer. Problems With Nectar Mattress
Expenses and Avaiable Sizes
The table shown below lists the prices for the easily available sizes and their associated measurements.
Twin XL: 37.5″ x 79.5″ x 9.5″ – $699
Queen: 59.5″ x 79.5″ x 9.5″ – $999
King: 75.5″ x 79.5″ x 9.5″ – $1,299
Cal King: 71.5″ x 83.5″ x 9.5″ – $1,299
In Regards To Durability
The gel substance utilized in the comfort coating is extremely resilient, and will stop any premature drooping that’s observed in other mattress manufacturers.
It’s a higher density base foam. So, I believe that the durability of this mattress will be a massive selling point. Problems With Nectar Mattress
Other things to Remember:
- Purple is offered just online
- They have a 10 year warranty
- Purple recommends stretchy sheets, to get the full advantage
- They have a 100 night sleep trial
How Does Purple Compare to Nectar?
Purple Mattress is a great mattress. You can get the cheapest prices here.
But when compared to Nectar, there are a few things to note:
- Nectar is more economical.
- Purple mattress has 3 foam layers, in contrast to Nectar having 4 foam layers.
- Purple mattress is thinner than Nectar mattress.
- Nectar carries a lesser comfort score. This means it provides more comfort, without sacrificing stability or assistance.
- Nectar has less motion transfer compared to Purple mattress.
- Nectar has a Three Hundred and Sixty Five Night Sleep Trial versus Purples 100 day trial. Problems With Nectar Mattress