Purple Bed Mattress Review On Purple Mattress Review
I get many questions about the Purple mattress,due to their innovative advertising and effective Kickstarted campaign. On Purple Mattress Review
So I was thrilled to try out the mattress for myself.
Since it is made of some very unique material, it’s tough to compare to other mattresses. On Purple Mattress Review
All in all I truly liked the Purple bed mattress, however I had a few little concerns too.
No doubt it’s unique, and different than any mattress I’ve ever tested. I believe a great deal of people are going to like the bed mattress, however it’s so unique that it may not be for everyone.
You may enjoy the Purple mattress mattress if you…
- Are trying to locate pressure relief- I discovered Purple’s is in reality terrific for pressure relief. (That is exactly what they’re aiming to reveal with the raw egg test).
- Are looking a bed-in-a-box design – It’s tough to compare Purple mattresses to other people, since the material is so unique.
- Sleep in several positions – Purple is one of very few mattresses, that sleep comfortable rather you sleep on your stomach, back or side.
- Wish to sleep cool – The Purple mattress mattress certainly sleeps cool, cooler than any other bed mattress I have actually reviewed.
You may not like the Purple mattress mattress if you…
- Want a bed mattress you know – Is it memory foam? More like a latex bed mattress? Absolutely not spring. It’s hard to classify Purple, which could be challenging for some buyers.
- There’s a particular kind of bed mattress you like – If you prefer memory foam or love latex, then you must think about sticking to exactly what you like. This is a unique feel that isn’t really like some of the basic bed mattress types. On Purple Mattress Review
Firmness and Feel
Since the Purple mattress has a exceptional comfort layer (known as hyper-elastic polymer), it is not surprising that it feels different than any other mattress you have tried.
Like a latex mattress mattress, Purple springs back really fast, and sleeps cool. So far as firmness, it is around a 7 out of 10. But, it’s also pressure relieving. So, don’t base everything from the firmness scale.
Purple Mattress Construction
The Purple bed mattress is made from 3 layers:
- 2 inches of hyper-elastic polymer
- 3.5 inches of 1.8 pound polyurethane foam
- 4.0 inches of 2.0 pound polyurethane foam
The top layer is the thing that defines Purple.
The extremely distinctive material provides the bounce, pressure relief and sleeps cool Underneath the cover, it is made of viscose (27%), polyester (69%), and polyester-lycra (4 percent ). The cover not only felt nice, but was very breathable.
Motion Transfer Test
I was not sure what to expect from the Purple bed mattress in regards to movement transfer.
Basically because it doesn’t fall under the typical kinds of mattresses; memory foam, latex foam or innerspring.
But, it is a great alternative for most couples, when it comes to motion transfer. On Purple Mattress Review
Expenses and Avaiable Sizes
The table shown below lists the costs for the readily available sizes and their associated measurements.
Twin XL: 37.5″ x 79.5″ x 9.5″ – $699
Queen: 59.5″ x 79.5″ x 9.5″ – $999
King: 75.5″ x 79.5″ x 9.5″ – $1,299
Cal King: 71.5″ x 83.5″ x 9.5″ – $1,299
In Regards To Durability
The gel material that Purple uses in the comfort layer, is really resilient. It will stop premature drooping, that is seen in different mattresses.
The base foam is high-density, so all in all I expect the bed mattress to hold up well over time, and I think its durability is an important selling point. On Purple Mattress Review
Other things to Remember:
- Purple is offered just online
- They have a 10 year guarantee
- Purple recommends stretchy sheets, to get the full advantage
- They have a 100 night sleep trial
How Does Purple Compare to Nectar?
Purple Mattress is a excellent mattress. You can find the lowest prices here.
But in comparison to Nectar, there are a few things to note:
- Nectar is cheaper.
- Purple mattress has 3 foam layers, compared to Nectar having 4 foam layers.
- Purple mattress is thinner than Nectar mattress.
- Nectar carries a lower comfort score. This means it provides more comfort, without sacrificing stability or assistance.
- Nectar has less movement transfer compared to Purple mattress.
- Nectar has a Three Hundred and Sixty Five Night Sleep Trial versus Purples 100 day trial. On Purple Mattress Review