Purple Bed Mattress Review Nolah Vs Nectar Mattress
I get many questions about the Purple mattress,because of their innovative marketing and powerful Kickstarted campaign. Nolah Vs Nectar Mattress
So I couldn’t wait to try the mattress out myself.
Since it is constructed with very unique materials, it is hard to compare it to other mattresses. Nolah Vs Nectar Mattress
Overall I truly liked the Purple bed mattress, however I had a few little concerns too.
No doubt it is unique, and different than any mattress I’ve ever tested. I believe a good deal of individuals will like the mattress mattress, however it is so unique that it might not be for everybody.
You will enjoy the Purple mattress mattress if you…
- Are searching for pressure relief – I found the Purple mattress to be good for this. (This is what they are trying to prove with the raw egg evaluation ).
- Are looking the bed-in-a-box online company design – It is difficult to compare Purple to additional mattress mattresses (price-wise) because of the material.
- Sleep in several positions – Purple is among one of the few mattress manufacturers which is comfortable when sleeping on the backside, and tummy.
- Prefer to sleep cool- The Purple mattress no doubt sleeps cool. It sleeps cooler than any other mattress I’ve personally tried.
You may not like the Purple bed mattress if you…
- Want a mattress mattress you know – Is it memory foam? More like a latex mattress mattress? Absolutely not spring. It’s hard to classify Purple, which could be challenging for some buyers.
- There is a certain kind of mattress that you enjoy – If you are a die hard fan of a certain type of mattress, you should stick with that sort of mattress. This is a unique feel that is not really like some of the basic bed mattress types. Nolah Vs Nectar Mattress
Firmness and Feel
Since the Purple mattress has a exceptional comfort layer (called hyper-elastic polymer), it is not surprising that it seems different than any other mattress you’ve tried.
Like a latex bed mattress, Purple springs back really fast, and sleeps cool. In regards to firmness, it’s most likely a 7 out of 10 on the firmness scale. However it is really pressure relieving too.
So I believe the regular”firmness scale” isn’t really as helpful as it could be.
Purple Mattress Construction
The Purple bed mattress is made from 3 layers:
- 2 inches of hyper-elastic polymer
- 3.5 inches of 1.8 pound polyurethane foam
- 4.0 inches of 2.0 pound polyurethane foam
The top layer is the thing that makes Purple what it is. With a very distinctive material that provides the bounce, pressure relief and also sleeps cool. The cover Beneath the cover is made of viscose (27%), polyester (69%), and polyester-lycra (4 percent ). I discovered the mattress cover to be wonderful to the touch and very breathable.
Motion Transfer Test
I was not sure what to expect from the Purple mattress mattress in regards to movement transfer.
Considering that it does not fall under the frequent memory foam, latex foam, and innerspring classifications.
But, it is a great alternative for most couples, when it comes to motion transfer. Nolah Vs Nectar Mattress
Expenses and Avaiable Sizes
The table shown below lists the prices for the readily available sizes and their associated measurements.
Twin XL: 37.5″ x 79.5″ x 9.5″ – $699
Queen: 59.5″ x 79.5″ x 9.5″ – $999
King: 75.5″ x 79.5″ x 9.5″ – $1,299
Cal King: 71.5″ x 83.5″ x 9.5″ – $1,299
In Regards To Durability
Purple uses a really resilient gel material in its relaxation layer. . It will stop premature sagging, that is seen in other mattresses.
It’s a high density base foam.
So, I feel the durability of the mattress over time is going to be a significant selling point. Nolah Vs Nectar Mattress
Other things to Remember:
- Purple is offered just online
- They have a 10 year warranty
- Purple recommends stretchy sheets, to get the full advantage
- They have a 100 night sleep trial
How Does Purple Compare to Nectar?
Purple Mattress is a excellent mattress. You can get the lowest prices here.
However, when compared to Nectar, there are a few things to notice:
- Nectar is more economical.
- Purple mattress has 3 foam layers, in contrast to Nectar with 4 foam layers.
- Purple mattress is thinner than Nectar mattress.
- Nectar carries a lesser comfort score. This means it provides more comfort, without sacrificing stability or assistance.
- Nectar has less movement transfer than Purple mattress.
- Nectar has a Three Hundred and Sixty Five Night Sleep Trial versus Purples 100 day trial. Nolah Vs Nectar Mattress