Purple Bed Mattress Review Nectar Sleep Mattress Reviews
I get a great deal of questions about the Purple mattress, due to their innovative marketing and effective Kickstarted effort. Nectar Sleep Mattress Reviews
So I was thrilled to try out the mattress for myself.
Because it is built with very unique materials, it’s tough to compare it to other mattresses. Nectar Sleep Mattress Reviews
Overall I honestly enjoyed the mattress too. However, I did have some concerns.
It is absolutely unique, and different than any mattress I’ve ever tested. I believe many people will like this mattress. But it won’t be for everyone, since it is so unique.
You will enjoy the Purple mattress mattress if you…
- Are looking pressure relief – I found the Purple mattress to be amazing for this. (This is what they are proving using the raw egg evaluation ).
- Are interested in the bed-in-a-box design – Due to the unique material, it’s tough to compare Purple mattresses to others.
- Sleep in many positions – Purple is one of one of the couple of mattress brands that is comfy when sleeping on the backside, and stomach.
- Prefer to sleep cool – The Purple mattress sleeps cooler than any other mattress I’ve reviewed.
You may not like the Purple bed mattress if you…
- Want a bed mattress you understand – Is it memory foam? More like a latex mattress mattress? Absolutely not spring. It’s hard to classify Purple, which could be challenging for some buyers.
- You prefer a certain type of mattress – If you are a fan of a particular sort of mattress, you need to stick with that sort of mattress. This is a unique feel that isn’t really like any of the basic bed mattress types. Nectar Sleep Mattress Reviews
Firmness and Feel
Considering that the Purple mattress mattress has a distinct comfort layer material (hyper-elastic polymer), it’s not a surprise it has an extremely different feel.
Like a latex bed mattress, Purple springs really quick, and sleeps cool. With regard to firmness, it is probably a 7 out of 10 on the firmness scale. However it’s really pressure relieving also.
So I feel the regular”firmness scale” isn’t really as helpful as it could be.
Purple Mattress Construction
The Purple bed mattress consists of 3 layers:
- 2 inches of hyper-elastic polymer
- 3.5 inches of 1.8 pound polyurethane foam
- 4.0 inches of 2.0 pound polyurethane foam
The top layer is the thing that defines Purple.
The extremely unique material provides the bounce, pressure relief and also sleeps cool. Underneath the cover is made of viscose (27%), polyester (69 percent ), and polyester-lycra (4%). I felt that the cover was quite beathable, and felt good to touch.
Motion Transfer Test
I did not know what to expect from the Purple mattress, when it come to motion transfer.
Considering that it doesn’t fall under the frequent memory foam, latex foam, and innerspring classifications.
But, it is a great option for most couples, in regards to motion transfer. Nectar Sleep Mattress Reviews
Expenses and Avaiable Sizes
Below, the sizes and prices are listed.
Twin XL: 37.5″ x 79.5″ x 9.5″ – $699
Queen: 59.5″ x 79.5″ x 9.5″ – $999
King: 75.5″ x 79.5″ x 9.5″ – $1,299
Cal King: 71.5″ x 83.5″ x 9.5″ – $1,299
In Regards To Durability
The gel substance utilized in the comfort coating is very resilient, and will stop any premature drooping that’s seen in other mattress manufacturers.
The base foam is high-density, so all in all I anticipate the mattress mattress to hold up well over time, and I think its durability is a significant selling point. Nectar Sleep Mattress Reviews
Other things to Remember:
- Purple is offered only online
- They have a 10 year warranty
- Purple recommends stretchy sheets, to get the full advantage
- They have a 100 night sleep trial
How Does Purple Compare to Nectar?
Purple Mattress is a excellent mattress. You can get the lowest prices here.
However, in comparison to Nectar, there are a few things to note:
- Nectar is more economical.
- Purple mattress has 3 foam layers, compared to Nectar having 4 foam layers.
- Purple mattress is thinner than Nectar mattress.
- Nectar carries a lower comfort score. This means it provides more comfort, without sacrificing stability or assistance.
- Nectar has less movement transfer than Purple mattress.
- Nectar has a Three Hundred and Sixty Five Night Sleep Trial versus Purples 100 day trial. Nectar Sleep Mattress Reviews