Purple Bed Mattress Review Nectar Mattress Weight Limit
I get many questions about the Purple mattress,due to their innovative marketing and powerful Kickstarted campaign. Nectar Mattress Weight Limit
So I was thrilled to try out the mattress for myself.
Because it’s built with very unique materials, it’s tough to compare it to other mattresses. Nectar Mattress Weight Limit
Overall I loved the mattress too. But I did have some concerns.
It is certainly unique, and different than any mattress I’ve ever tested. I believe a good deal of people are going to enjoy the bed mattress, however it is so unique that it might not be for everyone.
You may enjoy the Purple mattress mattress if you…
- Are looking pressure relief – I found the Purple mattress to be incredible for this. (This is what they’re proving with the raw egg evaluation ).
- Are considering the bed-in-a-box design – Because of the exceptional material, it’s tough to compare Purple mattresses to others.
- Sleep in several positions – Purple is one of one of the couple of mattress manufacturers which is comfortable when sleeping on the back, side, and tummy.
- Rather sleep cool – The Purple mattress sleeps cooler than any other mattress I’ve reviewed.
You may not like the Purple mattress mattress if you…
- Want a mattress mattress you know – Can it be memory foam? More like a latex bed mattress? Absolutely not spring. It’s hard to classify Purple, which could be challenging for some buyers.
- There’s a particular type of mattress mattress you like – If you like memory foam or love latex, you must consider sticking to exactly what you like. This is a unique feel that is not really like some of the fundamental bed mattress types. Nectar Mattress Weight Limit
Firmness and Feel
Since the Purple mattress has a unique comfort layer (called hyper-elastic polymer), it’s not surprising that it seems different than any other mattress you have tried.
Like a latex mattress mattress, Purple springs back really quick, and sleeps cool. In regards to firmness, it’s most likely a 7 out of 10 on the firmness scale. However it’s really pressure relieving also.
So I believe the regular”firmness scale” is not really as helpful as it can be.
Purple Mattress Construction
The Purple bed mattress is made from 3 layers:
- 2 inches of hyper-elastic polymer
- 3.5 inches of 1.8 pound polyurethane foam
- 4.0 inches of 2.0 pound polyurethane foam
The top layer is what defines Purple.
The extremely distinctive substance provides the bounce, pressure relief and also sleeps cool. The cover Beneath the cover is made of viscose (27%), polyester (69 percent ), and polyester-lycra (4%). I found the mattress cover to be nice to the touch and very breathable.
Motion Transfer Evaluation
I did not know what to expect from the Purple mattress, regarding movement transfer.
Considering that it does not fall under the frequent memory foam, latex foam, and innerspring classifications.
But, it’s a excellent alternative for most couples, when it comes to motion transfer. Nectar Mattress Weight Limit
Expenses and Avaiable Sizes
Listed below, are the sizes of the Purple mattress, and its cost.
Twin XL: 37.5″ x 79.5″ x 9.5″ – $699
Queen: 59.5″ x 79.5″ x 9.5″ – $999
King: 75.5″ x 79.5″ x 9.5″ – $1,299
Cal King: 71.5″ x 83.5″ x 9.5″ – $1,299
In Regards To Durability
The gel substance utilized in the comfort coating is very resilient, and will stop any early drooping that is observed in other mattress manufacturers.
It has a higher density base foam. So, I believe that the durability of this mattress will be a massive selling point. Nectar Mattress Weight Limit
Other things to Remember:
- Purple is offered only online
- They have a 10 year guarantee
- Purple recommends stretchy sheets, to get the full benefit
- They have a 100 night sleep trial
How Does Purple Compare to Nectar?
Purple Mattress is a great mattress. You can find the cheapest prices here.
However, in comparison to Nectar, there are a few things to note:
- Nectar is cheaper.
- Purple mattress has 3 foam layers, compared to Nectar with 4 foam layers.
- Purple mattress is thinner than Nectar mattress.
- Nectar carries a lesser comfort score. This means it provides more comfort, without sacrificing stability or assistance.
- Nectar has less movement transfer compared to Purple mattress.
- Nectar includes a Three Hundred and Sixty Five Night Sleep Trial versus Purples 100 day trial. Nectar Mattress Weight Limit